or Connect

Posts by 512ke

I have a solution for companies other than Apple: stop making phones.  They're not profitable for you.  Make something else.
Samsung was already having trouble with Apple in China even before the 6 was announced.     An Android phone is an Android phone.  If you're Samsung and somebody undercuts you on price, it's hard to justify a price premium for your product just based on the Galaxy Brand.   If you're Apple, your phones have unique value, in terms of technology, status, and integration.   Samsung is basically the new Dell.   The best move for Samsung would be to release new premium...
You guys, you simply don't understand Amazon's business strategy.  They intended to sell very few Fire Phones.  Now they intend to give them away at a loss and lose as much money as possible, in order to grow market share and make money one day in the magical future.   Don't you know anything about business?  (I learned everything I know about business from Businessinsider, which is to say, not much lol...)   /s
I really like the idea of Microsoft Health.  When I think of Microsoft, the first thing I think of, actually, is health.  I don't think of geeky guys wearing button down shirts and ties.  I don't think of office workers eating vending machine food at their desks.  I think of health and fitness.  This is a perfect fit!   In other news, I just read about Nike Office, Nike Spreadsheets etc.   Sorry, feeling silly today.  And the internet is free to post!  
That analyst:   https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-collapse-340-140700748.html   He bought an iPhone 6 Plus just so he could complain about it in his articles, and one of his complaints was that his wife said it was too big.   If any slightly negative rumor comes out about Apple, the Businessinsider guys are VERY quick to shout about it, loudly and insistently.   They will seriously run articles about hairgate and bendgate, they will perpetuate any negative...
 This is one of the most important points -- iPhone sales are up by a healthy margin WITHOUT China, comparing to last year WITH China. This bodes well for this current quarter. iPads?  Well, if Apple isn't selling tablets, no one is.  
Maybe their watch can be a remote Xbox controller, and it perfectly synchronizes with your one-screen character looking at their watch.
In my opinion, iCloud is halfway there.  To get all the way, iCloud needs to offer the ability easily to share any document via a link.
I hope the reported results are so high that the stock at least doesn't tank. Better if the shorts go broke.
...sometimes you want to hold it in your hand and touch it... sometimes you want to sit at a big screen...   AND SOMETIMES YOU WANT TO SIT ON YOUR SOFA AND WATCH TV!   Where was the missing piece.... watch all the way to TV product or Apple TV update!?   Would have been so perfect!!!