or Connect

Posts by 512ke

...sometimes you want to hold it in your hand and touch it... sometimes you want to sit at a big screen...   AND SOMETIMES YOU WANT TO SIT ON YOUR SOFA AND WATCH TV!   Where was the missing piece.... watch all the way to TV product or Apple TV update!?   Would have been so perfect!!!
That's not possible.  Bendgate.  Hairgate.  iOS 8 problems.  Cracks.  Note is more durable.  Galaxy has better screen and battery life.  That's stuffing the channel not sold.  That's an accounting rounding error.  The Note Sidethingie isn't on sale yet.  Android crushes Apple in marketshare.  Apple can't compete with low end.  Smart phone market is already saturated.  Growth is impossible in the sector.  Blah blah blah blah blah blah Businessinsider blah blah...
In my personal opinion... lol... the shorts were looking for a repeat of Apple's dramatic fall after reaching about 700.   So a lot of money was bet on AAPL's decline after the iPhone 6 and watch announcement.   Last time, the manipulation was, claiming the 5C was a big flop, when of course, it kicked even the Galaxy's ***.   This time, we get hairgate, bendgate, and now sapphiregate.   Icahn's letter will help stop the shorts from having their way in the near...
I'm sure the Note 4's graphics are totally adequate for the limited number of advanced games available on Android.   Kidding.  Kind of not.  Not really.   If this were reversed, MAN would Samsung be making noise about it.
I'm hoping also for an updated Apple TV, I've been holding off on buying a second one pending some kind of meaningful update.   Also I hope this event is really promising, so that all the traders who are shorting AAPL learn a lesson about betting against the cream to rise.   EDITed to add this: Also, I really wish they would announce products that the user can upgrade -- upgrade your RAM, upgrade your hard drive, replace your iPad's battery -- but my guess is that with...
Everything in tech is a risk.  Everything.  Swim with the fast fishes.   AAPL is subject to great mood swings lol.   Just as one bendgate or one bad iOS update can trigger a decline in the stock, BUT, so, too, one piece of great news or great promise can cause AAPL to soar.   I think those shorting the stock are about to get caught with their hands in the cookie jar.     4 Million advance activations from China?     Even Youtube videos posted by teenagers of...
$400 shirts and $1500 glasses, welcome to the high tech age.   Kidding.  This actually looks really cool and very useful for people who are serious about athletics.   (Typed as I ate another potato chip)
Apple could bump hardware if it wanted and match the high end Galaxies. Obviously Apple doesn't choose to do that. That's b/c Apple wants to give its users the best experience possible *WHILE MAKING TONS OF MONEY. Apple has to find the sweet spot between the two.
Amazing designer.  The Apple watch turns the geeky gadget watch into stylish jewelry.   Just one request... besides wanting the watch to have standalone GPS so I can use it accurately to track running and hiking without having to lug around a big phone...   Dear Apple, please stress test the hell out of the watch.  Make sure it holds up to rough and tumble use (running, hiking, and malicious attention-seeking teenagers who will video themselves trying to pry open the...
i have the perfect name for Windows 10! Microsoft is trying to clean up the mess of Windows 7 and 8 right ? Soooo I propose that we call their new OS WINDEX. Like the window cleaner plus Windows 10 and OS X? Anybody ? Anybody ? Crickets.