or Connect

Posts by 512ke

Personally I would not be surprised if this rumor were true. The TV industry fears Apple will have power like it had back in the heyday of iTunes to set pricing.   I agree with the above poster that Apple needs its own content, or at least, much more of its own content.   Why go to HBO? Shows like Game of Thrones. Netflix? House of Cards etc. Hulu has original stuff. Exclusive and original content makes the platform, not a slick interface.   In my opinion at least lol.
Apple makes premium products people want and are willing to pay for. This change to installment plans isn't going to impact Apple's bottom line meaningfully in the US at least.   Android may suffer however. A lot of people I know buy Android for price. I wonder if phone companies will still be giving away free Galaxies? If not... could spell t r o u b l e for Sammy (or rather, even more trouble).
most negative articles about Apple ever in one 24 hour period, this is a new record?
Good. Id rather have him talk down the share price now and set up a rise upon earnings. I mean, if he has to utter his unfounded baseless random opinions....
It's too late to buy at the bottom. That wa it. Up from here. Sorry fund managers. You snooze you lose.
Well... hold on. The Chinese economy could be in trouble. And Apple might not be able to launch a new breakout product in the Apple Watch. Those worries are at least maybe founded on something real.   That having been said, in my opinion, this drop in stock price is a minor correction. AAPL is still way up over the last year.   Going forward, the future is bright for AAPL. The iPhone 6S has lots of room to grow sales, with many loyal Apple followers still using the 5...
It doesn't matter WHAT Cook says. The snarky doomsday naysaying concerned worried negative bloggers and press will badmouth Apple.   So what if Cook had told the world exactly how many Watches Apple sold?   Look how many iPhones Apple sold -- a record amount. Look how much profit Apple made -- a record amount. And most of the coverage of that is negative, and APPL took a 10 point hit after hours.   Even if Cook had bragged about a high number of Watch sales, the...
This is good news from Apple. Great news.   And these short term stock losses won't continue indefinitely. Eventually the fundamentals overcome the manipulation, hype, and sensationalistic negative reporting.   I agree with many here -- time to buy more AAPL.
Apple is the finest tech company. They have very deep pockets. They have a huge dedicated user base. They have their famous ecosystem. All of the above are reasons why the Apple Watch ultimately will succeed, not fail. Sorry, doomsayers.
Awww they're still trying. That's so cute.