or Connect

Posts by 512ke

The greater number of unique qualities and capabilities Apple can bake into the iWatch, the better.   The Android watches announced this week look interesting, but they don't seem to be doing things a mobile phone can't.  I think only the new Samsung watch has a heartrate monitor.   It would be great if Apple can make the iWatch really helpful and relevant to peoples' lives, in a way that goes beyond just "having a cool secondary little device that does things your...
The only company that I personally know of with a more liberal return policy than Costco is my other favorite store, REI.   I wouldn't do this personally, but you could buy an iPhone 5S today, wait until the 6 comes out, and return the 5S in the Fall for cash or credit.   And if you did so on a Saturday you could get free samples of whole grain crackers, frozen egg rolls, and vitamin water.
Is that really what Google is doing, Appleinsider?  Making a play against Apple's iPhone 4S?  This is a big global confrontation against Google who is forming their business strategy to take on Apple's 4S phone?  That is how you are framing this.   Google doesn't care about the 4S lol.  They are dominant in the low end and they'll continue to be dominant.  Google and Android will continue to grow.   And so will Apple and iOS.  They'll also continue to grow.   And...
Google can't make successful gizmos.
I hate these stupid analysts who are trying to manipulate Apple's stock price.*               *Except when they are trying to make the price go UP.
Great that Apple is fixing this.   I am hoping that Mail will be able to search emails.   And by that I mean, not just search subject heading and addresses, but rather, text within the body of emails.
Below is BUSINESS INSIDERS's take on this exact same story lol.     TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc will start mass production of Apple Inc's first smartwatch in July, according to a source familiar with the matter, as the tech giant tries to prove it can still innovate against rival Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.   The watch, which remains unnamed but which company followers have dubbed the iWatch, will be Apple's first foray into a niche product...
He predicts a MAJOR UPGRADE CYCLE yet his target is only 102.   Forgive the snark but...   Bwak bwak bwak   (inserts chicken GIF here)
How long can these drones fly without needing fresh batteries or more fuel?  10 or 15 minutes?
The fabricated reviews, I guess, will just get more sophisticated.