or Connect

Posts by 512ke

Samsung despite their advertising sells a good percentage of its phones to older users who need a larger screen due to their diminished eyesight.   Having a larger phone will help Apple sell to these users.     Having a larger phone will also help Apple sell to the users who must have the latest thing in order to show off.  Once the big iPhone is out, it will become much more of a status symbol than the 5S with its mere silver ring that differentiates it from the...
I will add one thought: We need to compare the sales of the 5C with the 4S it replaced this time last year.  We can't compare the 5C with the current 5S!
Oh poor Apple. People only want to buy ther most expensive products in huge numbers. Lol
I hope it comes with a coupon for free readers/reading glasses from Walgreens.
I think using Siri is a brilliant idea, because really, who can focus on a teeny tiny screen?   I just HOPE Siri is continuing to improve (as she has, greatly!)   Siri, what time is it? (long pause) I'm really sorry but something has gone wrong, and I can't help you right now.   (insert other Siri related jokes here)   That is what Apple I'm sure will avoid by continuing to refine and improve the Siri experience.   How else are you going to input data into the...
I can't imagine a car company would want to limit itself to only one operating system.  Ford should sell to everybody.  Android and iOS should BOTH work in all new Toyotas and Hondas.  Otherwise they risk losing sales.  Why would they want that?   The USA is a big car market, and lots of people use iOS in the US including lots of buyers of upscale cars.   Maybe in Europe they can refuse to offer iOS in the car, since most Europeans don't use iOS.   I did watch some...
Wow, I thought Gartner was moderately accurate. The fact that they ignored Apple's reported sales figures suggests that Gartner is no longer a trusted source. I would have believed that Android is surging, probably it is, but clearly we can't get an accurate picture about the market by looking at anything Gartner has to say going forward. 4 million units, wow.   Can we get some more reliable metrics posted please so we can get an actual picture of the emerging market?...
Comparison so the 4s it replaced please.
Toyota doesn't give me free advice or service for my out of warranty vehicle. Why should Apple? Apple didn't promise lifetime product support. And let's face it. A problem apple has is that their well designed products keep working or years. They have to hold back on services and security upgrades and such to encourage old customers to buy their new stuff.
Give me a break!  This whole thing has been so overstated!   It was a very specific and even minor threat for most typical users!   And Apple was able to fix it in 24 hours.   This is a non-story being shouted from the rooftops.