or Connect

Posts by 512ke

This is a great commercial... for Apple. All it does is draw attention to Apple while making Samsung look like Geeks for creating this dumb ad.
This is great, but how about a search capability of the Mail app on IOS, so that it searches the ENTIRE email not JUST the subject heading, sender, or recipient?  That basic functionality seems absent from iOS7 and is sorely missing.
You can't charge $20/month for 1 TB when Dropbox, arguably the market leader, and at the very least a company with an excellent product, charges $10/month for 1 TB.   Rich people may pay more for their phones but they're not going to pay more for their TB.
What is Apple going to do when the 5S continues selling really well, indicating that people don't want gargantuan freaking phones?   Will Apple come out with an updated 5S that includes the 6's innovations?   Hope that happens.     Also instead of spending $300 on a phone, I could buy 3 shares of AAPL.   Seriously tempted to keep the old phone.... enjoy it... use it... and not buy more tech until the old truly craps out.
A problem is that if you crack the screen of a rented phone, you'll have to repair or replace it. If you crack the screen of a phone you own, you can just suck up and use it damaged, or go back to some old phone you have in your drawer.
Should have sold my AAPL at 103.  I lacked the stones.
You mean I gotta take my ginormous iPhone 6 with me in order for the watch to track my run? Really ? $350 is a lot of money. But maybe the price will come down later For 350$ the watch better do stuff independently of my phone.
 But if you want to go run five miles, and measure how far you went, do you really have to take your phablet phone?  I mean, isn't that kind of crazy? There must be some way you can use the watch for fitness without having to carry around a large cell phone. I guess if you can't use the watch independently, personally i'll just get a Nike or other solution.Dang, been waiting for an Apple watch as a workout tool. Final thought --  if the Apple watch isn't for people who...
"So you have to have your iPhone with you at all times to be able to track your distance when working out? How about this- I won't buy it and use the iPhone apps I already use to do these same things."   Really?  You can't just go for a run wearing only the phone and have it track your distance?   Those new phones are too big to take for a run, for me at least.     The watch is only going to be useful for working out if you don't need a ginormous phone lol.   I'm...
Can you please add the ability to make the text larger??? Can you please make the forums look nice on an iPhone display ? Thank you. Like the new look. Still getting used to it.