or Connect

Posts by 512ke

Government at every level has known about and condoned Apple and other companies repatriating their billions.   This investigation is just for public show.
The article fails to disparage Apple following an unusually strong WWDC.   Notice what they CAN'T say, that "Apple maps suck!"  They CAN'T say that, because Apple Maps have caught up.   Apple's detractors are reduced to criticizing a lack of an announcement.  That's just too indirect for the mud to stick.  So sling away, haters.  Sling away.   Kaching AAPL.
I think the health stuff is great but I want my watch to do other stuff also like Messaging Compass iPod Apps Recorder camera GPS Maps Etc Also if this is a health device what about the effects of electromagnetic radiation on the wearer? My doc already says to take my iPhone out of my pocket and move my alarm clock away from my head. Finally lol to end my monologue I hope Apples watch team is carefully using the Pebble, Gear watch and Nike's two main watches, to see...
Google glasshole     Dorkazon (?)     Amazon 3D Douchebag   Amazon 3D Dipsh*t   Amazuniac   Amazonker       Jamazons (because they headbang?)   idk
Car play = boring old news
I hope Apple announces cool products but I doubt they will.     I think Apple is going to announce new Mac OS and new iOS.   They may have a Healthbook app, or a Game Center type program for health stuff, but that will be it.   I don't think there will be any cool hardware, and probably that's appropriate at a developer conference.   I expect AAPL to dip significantly after WWDC 2014, but then it will come back later in the year when new Apple products get...
I would invest in tax free municipal bonds, but their yield is less than Apple's current dividend.   Apple is a great investment if you either don't have internet access, you have nerves of steel, or you are being medicated for anxiety.   The positive thing, in my opinion, is that investors are losing their respect (rightly) for analysts.   Analysts used to be enshrined like movie critics.  Both are fading fast in terms of their relevance.   You can't cry "sky is...
Good job, get some fear going to cause panic and drive down the stock.   Too much good news -- hey double down with a big story about Apple not having multitasking on the iPad ready in time.   niiiice   /S
Wow cycle of rumor, hype, dispelling of the myth, and hopeless despair now fits into 24 hours.   What's next?  1 pm.  New rumor of Apple product! 1:05 pm ELATION! 1:15 RUMOR AND HOPES DASHED 1:22 APPLE IS DOOMED   1:30 NEXT RUMOR!
The analysts are worse than worthless.    They're going to pump up APPL then try to bash it down.   I just wish there was more coverage about how all the nasty articles and doom and gloom prophecies about APPL were wrong.   About how the 5C is a success not a flop.   About how Apple continues to innovate.   About how literally the majority of analysts made outlandishly wrong and bad predictions about APPL, totally ignoring fundamentals.