or Connect

Posts by Feynman

The beer hunter or the pop star?
 I wouldn't doubt it. The guy did question Steve's integrity. Both times I met him we were in the elevator. The first time the elevator door was practically closed and I was rushing to get to my office because I was running late and he opened the door - just he and I. Asked me what I did for the company, I guess that was his standard question to new faces. The second time he remembered my name and we discussed Monsters Inc. which was in development at the time.
 Another one of my role models lol
 Having actually met the guy a couple times when I worked at Apple HQ and him being a large role model in my life, I do too. It's still difficult to believe he is no longer with us. 
You realize that would be Apple products too right? They supply components for many of Apple's products.
You forgot the ™ symbol after the word Snappier™.
But is it Snappier™?
I always thought it would be stupid to announce and release one size iPhone and then release the next size the very next month. What's one month? Release them at the same time. 
So how many health related patents has Samsung come up with? How many medical engineers and doctors have they hired? Oh wait, they don't have to...
I think you mean ex Apple board member.