or Connect

Posts by Feynman

I use to work at Apple HQ and believe me Cafe Mac is pretty top notch.
I meant to say it's like that saying about apples and oranges.
Not to mention this Brightflash company is on Orange St. lol
Something tells me the iWatch will be announced at WWDC and the iOS/SDK will be available to all with the ship date to a few months later.
Tell me, while his second time around at Apple, how many innovative products did Steve Jobs pump out at Apple? Next tell me how many years in between each of those products.
It amazes how they can spend such money to tear down the computer. I understand they want to be able to have a hands on approach to their repairs and I applaud them. Just funny the contrast compared to those who will be buying the machine for professional reasons.
As a filmmaker in the Bay Area I am always looking for other filmmakers to collaborate with. List your gear and which part of the Bay Area you're in and what kind of work you've done. Maybe we could even arrange a meet up over a beer.   Gear: Blackmagic Cinema Camera Canon T3i Sigma 18-250 MM lens Canon 50 MM lens Slider Jib   I live in the east bay. My directorial debut was a feature length documentary about the history of beer in San Francisco. Currently I am...
I know I was thinking the same thing. My biggest request was for CinemaDNG support. With Blackmagic and Apple so close you would think it would be a no brainer!
Though I expect it to be backwards compatible and work with TB 1 speeds on Macs that do not have TB 2. Is this not the case?
For anyone who knows who is from Düsseldorf and knows which Godfathers of elctro music reside there, the employee uniforms should be black pants, red button down shirts and black ties.