or Connect

Posts by Feynman

I know I was thinking the same thing. My biggest request was for CinemaDNG support. With Blackmagic and Apple so close you would think it would be a no brainer!
Though I expect it to be backwards compatible and work with TB 1 speeds on Macs that do not have TB 2. Is this not the case?
For anyone who knows who is from Düsseldorf and knows which Godfathers of elctro music reside there, the employee uniforms should be black pants, red button down shirts and black ties.
And curved!
Not to mention the other none work apps. But then again if they removed those apps from the product they wouldn't have any other apps to show...
I'd also like their business users to try these "comparable" web apps when they are on a business trip and have no access to the web on their cross country or cross Atlantic airplane trip. Or in a motel that does not have internet access. Or or or or or....
Still cannot open AI or EPS files 
Oops meant to reply to poster above.
Actually I have a feeling Vectormator is in the works...my sources? The whois data    vectormator.com: Registrant: UAB Pixelmator Team Zukausko 26-60 Vilnius, Vilniaus 08239 LT 0037060757347 Domain Name: VECTORMATOR.COM Administrative Contact: Dailide, Aidas info@pixelmator.com Zukausko 26-60 Vilnius, Vilniaus 08239 LT 0037060757347 Technical Contact: Dailide, Aidas info@pixelmator.com Zukausko 26-60 Vilnius, Vilniaus 08239 LT 0037060757347...
I'd like to know when they will come out with their counterpart to Illustrator.