or Connect

Posts by Feynman

Yup I remember finding that out and then posting that on here and no one believed me, then later that day the news was public.
It probably was since the article mentions the years between 2002-2004.
My thoughts exactly lol
I think it just depends on what you do. I rarely use my MacBookPro anymore and my iPad exclusively for business.
I'll give it another whirl. I don't think they will make any revisions to 7, that's why I was asking if everything still works. Eventually I will either go to 10 or jump ship. I just want something that does what I need it to do. I am not an editor, though I do have to make edits when my editor is not available for specific projects.
If it had the same sequence based editing I surely would. I have the iMac 27" 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 with 16 GBs of memory and 2 GB memory card and when I tried Final Cut 10 on it, it chocked and could barely handle adding text. Sure it was faster in many areas but very slow in others. You can't blame me for being comfortable with what I know. I am very productive with Final Cut 7, as are many others. It's just sad that they took away so much from 10.
Except for the fact that Final Cut Studio 3 apps have legacy code. Apple do not support a lot of legacy technology and was just making sure nothing would break upon update as I do not plan on upgrading to Final Cut "Pro" 10.
Does anyone know if there will be any problems running Final Cut Studio 3 apps under Mountain Lion?
Yeah I was shocked when I walked into an Apple Store and was actually able to make a phone call from the iPhone that was on display lol
I too wish Steve Jobs was around to see this day.