or Connect

Posts by Feynman

From a GHz perspective I think it's funny that Apple is finally at 3.0 GHz and now the rumors have it that they will go below what the G5 topped at. I know I know that these chips are much faster but from a buying stand point I think it will leave some a little confused if these did indeed ship
My guess is, a new drive enters the market and they want to be sure they are able to stress test it enough so it will not have a high failure rate. Maybe they also want to make sure there are enough of them in the supply channel so that they can meet the demand. Just two possibilities.
Wasn't that YouTube not myspace.com?
Oh cool I know what I'm downloading when I get home tonight.
Though maybe not intentionally, thank you for sticking up for me. I was comparing two pro products side by side. Maybe you could use the Dell for a different market (if it's the graphics card that makes that difference) but they are still pro laptops non the less which is what I was aiming for. Even if you dummy down the GPU on the Dell (to make the machine on par for the same target market?), the machine is still more expensive.
Here is a side by side comparison between what Dell offers and what Apple offers:So as you can see, you not only get a better machine from Apple but it's also cheaper
I know Apple already have the latest iPods out and everything but I'm rather shocked there is no fanfare on the Apple website or in the iTunes Store Would have been cool if they at least had the iPod Video and five candles in a circle around the iPod and just sad "Happy Birthday." short, sweet and to the point. Oh well.
Yeah sadly I think they are appealing to the masses; the Windows crowd
To me the switch to Intel processors and the move to Mac OS 10 were equally as important. Technically speaking we could not have done what we do with today’s processors with the architecture of Mac OS 9. Mac OS 10 is a very scalable operating system as proof has shown with the length of the development cycle of Mac OS 10 on Intel processors.
I don't see how as I feel this would only positively help Apple strengthen the iPod brand as it gives the product excitement. It gives the core user base of this particular product (the nano specifically) a voice. Good thing about this too is any negative comments Apple could easily delete but so far from what I have read everyone is very excited.