or Connect

Posts by Feynman

If that is the Zune ad I will be MUTING my television everytime it comes on and considering I am at my computer just glancing over at the television once and a while I will not even look at the 30 second spot. If I am actually watching my television from my couch I will just change the channel. Who is this suppose to appeal to? I am 23 (24 next month) years old, and I have a large range of musical taste from emo to country to hardcore punk but this...this is just pure...
Isn't this design majorly old news? Yeah I would love that too but haven't we seen this through and through?
I should really hope so. With the Zune nearing retail distribution and it's big(ger screen than the iPod) people will ask why Microsoft has a big screen and Apple doesn't. Plus I'm in the market for a new iPod
I wonder what the compression for the video will be. Being that Apple is known to use open standards and Microsoft typically uses WMV (or whatever it's called) I imagine the quality will be rather poor on the Zune. Not to mention the integration between Windows Media Player and the Zune will most likely be very difficult as opposed to the drag and drop ease of use of iTunes. And with iTunes 7, things just got easier.
Yeah. Besides, it would be ultra cool and people would crowd around it like crazy. It would draw major attention. Maybe they would create a new partition (like how the have Movies, Music, Photo, etc) maybe make one called "Living Room" or "home" or something.
To be honest I think Apple did not put a lot of hype into the iPod when it was annonced because I honestly think they did not even know it would get this big. I could totally imagine Apple having a mock livingroom to show off the iTV product. After all why wouldn't they want to show off the product to it's full potential?
As far as I understand about USB 2.0 is that it is backwards compatiable but it will just transfer data over at the legacy 1.0 (12 Mbs per second).
Okay well I refuse to say it's not a cell phone. I am thinking about getting one if Apple does not announce an iPod Phone tomorrow. Anyone have one, could you share your thoughts?
New chips brings new problems for cooling the chips so innovate product design is hard to do.
And that's part of my point. Will Apple use the new chips (new chips in general) as they become available to stay competitive?