or Connect

Posts by Feynman

But it should be fine for the iMac?
Okay thanks for the advice. Now I am thinking about get an iMac 17" for this need. Do you think the Seagate 750 GB DB35 would be a good fit in either iMac or mini?
Okay so I am looking to get a Mac mini to use as a jukebox for my music collection. My music collection is worth 190.68 GBs. I wanted to buy a new larger hard drive to replace my 400 GB external drive. What would be best, installing it internally or keeping it external? The reason I ask is because I do not want the hard drive to crash and then lose all that music. Any advice would be great.
I would also be curious to see how iWork does since it is a Universal Binary and is pretty taxing on the graphics.
Yeah if this came out the wait would be over for me. I like the current iPod but I just want something a tad bit better.
I know this doesn't mean anything but it's interesting to note that we have had Mac OS 10.4 and prior for PPC based Mac's and that Mac OS 10.5 going forward will have Intel based Mac's. What's my point? Maybe 10.0 - 10.4 was to develop all the core OS stuff and then 10.5 - 11.0 will be a complete transition to a whole new kind of platform. I dunno. But for some reason I have always gotten more excited about OS updates then hardware updates. Maybe that is because...
Owned
I dunno if this belongs in the iPod + iTunes category or not so go ahead and move it if you feel the need. I was thinking, won't having this be available for the Mac possibly harm iPod sales? I know the reason the iPod is so amazing is because you can fit in just about any pocket but come on, that's not the only appeal. Any thoughts on this? The Missing Sync for Sony PSP v1.0 http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_psp.php
Correct me if I am wrong but this is a message board where people are free to express their thoughts. If I do not like something, I will do as I please to express my thoughts. If that means writing a song, painting a picture or posting a topic with like minded people, then I believe this is my choice. What's wrong wth giving energy to something? Does not mean these energies are positive or will be perceived as such.
Do you just post to get your count up? If I liked the website I would be gloating rather than loathing. I am a proud owner of a G1 iPod, that still works everyday! I find, as everyone else is confirming, this site to be absurd. It's about personal choice and the competition think that because the teenage mind is like clay, that anything "rebellious" they will follow. Obviously this is not the case.