or Connect

Posts by Feynman

I love how this website does not have a message board. They very well know that more than most of the people will show support for the iPod. http://www.idont.com/
The thing that I love about the Apple Stores (even if I am a bitter ex Apple Store employee) is that all of their lifestyle segments are portioned in different segments of the store and they market each segment beautifully. The jest of the comments I have gotten and have read from everyone is they are clean, well layed out stores and very eye catching. Since the return of Steve Jobs, this has been part of their business model so it is only in their blood that the...
I think the people of New York City (the "Big Apple") should sue Apple Corps because I might get confused with all the touristy stuff....is this a record label or a city I want to go to?
"fun" To me implies an updated product, not a whole new product. I would think if this was a brand new product Apple would be hyping it a lot more. But maybe that is just me?
Looks like it could be something like that but wouldn't the display get scratched even easier? Finally some pictures that are fun enough to speculate on It's been a long time since we have had anything like this on the boards.
Yeah. I don't want to spend $300.00 plus dollars and have it not work.
These days that's not entirely true. It is true that they will continue to be good machines bare none but at the same time for what someone would buy that at they could buy a whole new machine with better performance.
I have heard conflicting reports. Anyone know first hand?
Oh I know about the Extreme version but Apple will still be updating their other products as well. At some point. Unless they will focus NAB on Extreme and the other versions will come later.
Right but what I am saying is they will not be announcing a Universal Binary upgrade at a full point release (example, Final Cut Pro 6). It will be a dot release (like Final Cut Pro 5.1 or something). What we are hoping for in April is a brand new version....needless to say, those who have Final Cut Pro 5 will need to purchase another upgrade after they just purchased an upgrade to go Universal. Get it?