or Connect

Posts by Dr. X

Or put in a bug report via Apple's bug reporter if someone hasn't already done so.
 @melgross, the only way for Apple to respond to security issues or any other issue is to file a bug port via the Apple Bug Reporter. I've filed security reports and a number of other issues over the years via Apple Bug Reporter and they actually respond either to say that it's already submitted and is a duplicate or to say that they are working on addressing the issue I submitted. Anyone with an Apple ID should be able to singin to the bug reporter to submit this...
   @MagMan1979, @hillstones, I don't think TRIM Enabler is dead yet. The developer is coming out with an update today or later tonight. See https://www.cindori.org/forums/topic/trim-enabler-with-os-x-el-capitan/page/7/#post-37319 He said:Disk Sensei and Trim Enabler updates are finished. They will be available tomorrow.With these updates, you will be able to enable Trim safely on OS X 10.10.3 and above, including El Cap (and 10.10.4).With safe enabling, I mean:Disabling...
I found these instructions for anyone who wishes to update their firmware on a Samsung 840 EVO SSD on OS X. http://blog.conradchavez.com/2014/10/30/running-the-samsung-840-evo-ssd-performance-restoration-tool-on-a-mac/ I hope this helps those who have Samsung Evo 8x SSDs
Hi,   I have the 840 EVO 1TB SSD from Samsung which I purchased from Amazon last year. I haven't experienced any issues so far and use TRIM Enabler.    Since I haven't experienced any corruption issue so far, doesn't this mean I'm in the clear?   Should I update from 10.10.3 to 10.10.4? I currently use TRIM Enabler on OS X 10.10.3.   Could someone elaborate?
This is great news! Finally we have an official statement that it is coming. I can't wait till the fall so I can use my Discover Card with Apple Pay.
I like that we now have native resolution for the iPhone 6 and 6+. I finally updated from an old version I was using. I too would like landscape mode and the ability to remove ads for a fee for those who don't like subscriptions.
OS X Epicenter?
I like: OS X Mojave OS X Napa OS X Redwood OS X Ventura
 I wonder the same thing as other credit cards like Visa, MasterCard, and American Express were read at the start.