or Connect

Posts by Bergermeister

Like many companies, they probably work on a lot of things that nobody has any clue that they are working on.  Whether those projects ever make it to market is another thing.   Make a list and you could possibly hit it, or completely miss.   A ring (one ring to rule them all) Glasses (why only Google?) Tooth implants Coffee Maker (yeah, Apple would finally do this right)   or...   The iRumorCreator or... The iLackofRumorStressCreator    
  Did you just really just try to insult anyone who has thin bone structure?  What do you consider "manly"?  Does it take a real man to look at smaller people and call them girly?  What about many Asian men?  Do you consider them girly because of their physical size?
I haven't owned a watch in ten years but will give this baby a look.   My decision to buy, or have true interest, however, will hinge on whether I can jump for iOS8.  I am not interested in the new iPhones at the moment because of iOS7.  Once 8 is released I will spend some time at my local shop to see if I like it or not.
This is a discussion that belongs in another thread and will likely lead to a heated debate. 
  LOL The current one is a good machine, so a replacement would have to be a pretty nice update to warrant the cost.  
 It wasn't available when I bought my current iMac, and I didn't know how great an arm was at that time anyways, so I wouldn't have gotten one, probably.  I discovered the arm after the arrival of the nMP, which I wanted to provide a small screen for.  Along the way I also changed out my desk and now have less room than before (down from 80 x 150 cm to 65 x 130).  With the iMac sitting atop two bags of A4 paper taking up a lot of space, yeah, now I want a VESA mounted iMac.  
 Having a nice day?
 My opinion is an evaluation, based on my personal experience and is therefore not "incorrect."  You disagree with my opinion, and I think that is fine.  I would stay at (usually) very good.  Great would be a different level, but would be very expensive, which would truly cut into profits.  (There have been flops along the way.) I love my iMac.  But, for example, why in the heck is the SD card slot around back where it is hard to reach?  That lowers the usability and thus...
From a business standpoint, yes, they are doing very well. That does not mean that their products are perfect.  Popular, yes.  Perfect, no.  They are in business to make money, not necessarily great products. Android is very popular, and Windows.  Are they great?