or Connect

Posts by Bergermeister

Depending on your needs, Amadeus Pro is awesome. I use both AP and Logic, sometimes together and sometimes recording into Logic and using AP as an editor.  AP has great noise reduction (which I need for spoken voice).
Thanks as always, Marvin.
Waiting for this model and several others to actually go on sale...   I have two WDC Thunderbolt drives but for some reason (they blame OSX) they won't spin down when ejected  Rather, you have to wait for the HD itself to spin down which can take 20-30 minutes...  The WDC USB drive I have spins down immediately.  They say it is an Apple problem with TB?   I didn't realise they weren't spinning down and blew four drives in a little over a year...   I had LaCies years...
  I am glad they are complaining.  Did you see my first comment about Yosemite?  Translucency is horrible.  I am not a dev so I don't get the beta today; signed up for the public beta and didn't get an error that too many had signed up so I might make it into that program.   Looking over things again, lots of the functionality looks great... There are some visual tweaks that I think are truly needed; options would be fine, but as is now it is not polished.  It's not as bad...
  Nice one!  Interesting to see people who are actually trying it out complaining already about the font and translucency.  Please send feedback to Apple.
 I'd settle for character! On Topic:  I wonder what the age of the average Mac OS user is?  Would this have bearing upon the design of the UI?
I like some of the new functionality, but, like others above, the UI does not impress me at all.     Translucency?  They better make sure that kind of unneeded irritation can be turned off.
I think it was clear that my reasoning is a little more than just trying to not give them the satisfaction.  That was an added on phrase that maybe I could have left off.  Sorry if that distracted from my meaning.
 Sometimes I wonder if I myself am outdated!  I know motion got better, but it was an issue that TV has long known was a problem for some and a major mistake on Apple's part.  I have several friends who were made ill by it. Yes.  I have the latest update to 7 on my iPad mini.  I have had to go in and adjust various settings, white point, transparancy, contrast, etc.  Never needed to do this before and don't think most people should have to.  These adjustments also came...
 Do we have to go through that every time?  Many people like OS7.  Many do not.  There have been many lengthy posts on why people do not like it.  I also hope that 8 is an improvement.  Hopefully, it is easier to view, less bright overall, has controlled motion that doesn't trigger motion sickness in some customers and so on.  What I would most like to see would be a 30-day trial.  Install it and try it.  If you don't like it, revert to your old backup and carry on.  They...