or Connect

Posts by torifile

I've got a similar setup. A mac mini hooked up to my LCD via HDMI using an XtremeMac DVI-to-HDMI cable. The audio I have routed through my receiver using the optical out on the mini. It works great. BTW, get an HDHomerun for HD tv on your mini. Highly recommended.
Yeah, FFL stands for, I think, "Formerly Former Lurker". The others are self-explanatory.
I just stumbled upon this thread because AN seems to be down at the moment. Anyway, I thought it was an interesting read. Nice to know what some who stuck around here think about those of us who migrated over there. And, for what it's worth, I was never in a frat (though I'm sadly a 30-something now... I wasn't at the time!).Anyway, bumping this thread just because it's not locked. And I feel like it.
Oh, come on SPJ. You can't still be upset about all that nonsense, can you? Since this thread is about post counts, maybe I'll work on my post count here, too. It's been a while. Hopefully some of the oldies still remember me.
You know, you're allowed to return that warranty. It's law that they have to let you return it. They may tell you otherwise, but read the packet they gave you. That's what I would do (I've done it before, even though it said that it was a "bundle" on the receipt. Screw that. ).
Been thinking about coming back. Now I'm not so sure. I was even going to put up with the absolutely shitty ads.* Why TF would you get rid of GD? Sure it may be slow now but it always picks up. And maybe if you didn't piss off all your members by having such obnoxious ads things would be busier around here.... *Don't tell me to use FF or pith helmet because I don't mind ads as long as they aren't annoying.
There's a Fry's in Austin, about 1 hour from San Antonio. It's your best bet.
Don't believe the hype.
<- click me!
Ditto.