or Connect

Posts by TrojanShawn

Anyone heard anything about these? I've never heard of Tuff Luv before, but it seems like a really nice case. I'm looking for something that is like the Apple case but provides a little bit better protection. Tuff Luv Multi-View Leather http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-multi...6738056&sr=8-1 Tuff Luv Bi-Axis Multi-View Leather http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-Bi-Ax...6738056&sr=8-2 Tuff Luv Multi-View...
Multiple ActiveSync accounts OR Google syncing (contacts / calendar)
Anyone know any of the apps in the app store that are currently using push notification? I want to try it out but it doesn't appear to be on any of the apps I currently have installed.
This looks like a pretty good bundle. I've been debating purchasing Parallels and it appears this bundle is cheaper than just Parallels by itself. I like the features that DVD Rip It and some of the other DVD software that comes with this bundle. Does anyone have any experience with those programs: DVD Remaster 5 RipIt Multiplex Also, has anyone used Paperless? I like to keep all of my bills / receipts digital, but I just keep them in a folder. This seems...
Not sure if this is tied to the emails not updating (which I am experiencing), but I've noticed twice now that my MobileMe doesn't update sometimes - first time I looked at my calendar it hadn't updated in over a week and the second time it was almost a week again - and the only way for me to get it synced again is to turn off contact / calendar syncing so it deletes everything and then turn it back on. Has anyone else experienced this??? Does anyone know if there is a...
No worries. I know Outlook changes here and there with their new releases (ie Office 2003 to Office 2007). Now that I think of it there are a couple versions of 2003 (ie one with Business Contact Manager); however, I still think there isn't a significant difference in Outlook itself to cause issues like you were talking about. This would be much easier if the iPhone were for Verizon....
Outlook is Outlook from my experience. I haven't seen different versions. I am able to link my calendars and contacts right now for free using Plaxo. But Plaxo has been kind of shoddy and also links my multiple calendars on iCal to multiple calendars on Outlook (which is what I'm trying to see if MobileMe fixes). So to answer your question, yes Outlook can sync with multiple servers as I currently sync with my company's exchange server and the Plaxo server.
I wouldnt be trying to connect MobileMe to my phone directly. I know that it only works with the iPhone; however, MobileMe will sync the contacts and calendar to Outlook. My company's exchange server syncs with my phone, hence the question if MobileMe pushes multiple calendars into Outlook as one main calendar (which would allow my exchange server to pick up all of my events for my phone) or multiple calendars (which would only sync one of the calendars to my phone). ...
I know it's hard to determine this without it being released yet, but I was hoping that maybe someone has some "inside" information. I'm curious how MobileMe will push calendar data to a Outlook. Watching the video demos I've seen two different ways it has pushed to the Outlook (1. it pushes the multiple calendars from iCal to the main calendar in Outlook and separates them using categories. 2. it pushes the multiple calendars from iCal to multiple calendars in...
This certainly would be the deciding factor for me on purchasing the iPhone. I need to have both my personal and work calendars accessible to me all the time, but I'm not sure how the iPhone will handle two different "clouds" syncing with the calendar.