or Connect

Posts by Rayz

The same NFC terminal will support different payment systems, in much the same way that current readers support multiple credit cards.You are correct that Apple's market share is much lower than that of Android, but if there's one thing I've learned, after watching Samsung's phone business collapse overnight, is that market share is not as important as the quality of your customer base. Apple users tend to have more money and are a lot more willing to spend it. They loyal...
From what I've read about him, he probably has them in different memory capacities so he can experience the subtle differences in balance and weight.
I dunno though.If he'd come up with a pub toilet that didn't sway while you were trying to use it …
So, you post a snapshot of Ive holding an iPhone6, and from that you make the desperate leap of logic that he didn't want to design the iPhone6 Plus.Here's another leap of logic for you: He has more than one phone, and the other one is a 6plus. And I'm going to really stretch credibility here and suggest that he got them both for free.Ten years from now, when Apple has its own mobile comms network and the SIM card has gone the way of the Dodo, folk will leave the house...
For the love of Kylie, when are you going to man up and stop blaming other people for your poor investment choices?First it was Tim Cook, who warned you not to make investment decisions based on the supply chain; and now it's the head of GTAT, who never said that Sapphire would used for the iPhone screen in the first place.You let your own greed get in the way of sound judgement, and you got burned. Time to get over it.
I think the problem is that the 'i' implies 'internet', which the watch doesn't do on its own.
Er … no. Everyone here said the headphones were crap, so it must be about the streaming service or getting Iovine on board.
Everyone knows what opportunity cost is. The problem is that he attributed half a billion dollars to opportunity cost, which is a random figure he pulled straight from his butt.
Apple showed if off now to destroy the sales of every other smart watch over Christmas.
And off he runs . . .