or Connect

Posts by Rayz

I saw that watch yesterday at the Museum of Transport in Lucerne. It looks like a tank with a strap.
Wall Street has a very simple model that has served it well for many many years: Companies that are a monopoly will always be successful. Companies demonstrating a plan to become a monopoly will eventually be successful. The problem they have with Apple is that the company has no monopoly in any of its product lines, and the company doesn't demonstrate a desire to gain a monopoly by aggressively driving other companies out of business. Bear in mind that Wall Street...
I think Apple knows it's waterproof, but what they really need is thousands of field tests without liability.
Well said. Most of the people here think that Apple will stop recruiting suitably qualified white people in order to fill some quota. What Apple is doing is ensuring that they don't overlook suitably qualified talent because they don't happen to be white. There's a big difference.
I don't think there's anything inherently insecure about Android that isn't shared by every other operating system (mobile or otherwise).   The problem is that, in their desperation to start selling as much of their customers' usage patterns as fast as they could, Google signed up with whatever the carriers put in front of them.   Apple did not.   And now Android is in the situation whereby desperately needed security patches aren't making it to Android...
Or maybe they will. http://www.scmagazineuk.com/game-malware-has-up-to-1-million-downloads-on-google-play/article/425751/
If the average consumer gave a hoot about what was written about technology then iPhone sales would have crashed to zero about three years ago.
What's ironic is that you don't know what irony is.
You mean like a company that makes computers deciding it might try music players, mobile phones and watches?
If Apple pulls manufacturing from China then China will make it very difficult for Apple to sell stuff in China.