or Connect

Posts by Rayz

Now that is interesting. So the reason they don't make a profit is because they plough all the revenues back into the business. I imagine that's a very good business model and saves them a heap in taxes too.
STYLUSGATE! … okay, maybe not.
These companies don't have access to sales figures, so anything they say should be taken with a massive pinch of salt.   Next week, the same outfit will be saying that Apple's marketshare has fallen to zero. They're paid by investment firms (not by Apple, not by Samsung) to swing stock prices one way or the other.   Don't encourage them.
Wow, that's a lot of squirming to no great effect.
 Mmm. I think it gets called 'stealing' around here when the case throws up an email instructing the design engineers to steal. I don't think we have such an email in this instance. Still, as others have said, Apple has no choice but to fight it. They don't want to look like a soft target for this sort of thing.
 And when they do this you'll complain how much more expensive it is.
Are you talking about using this as a DVR to record standard telly?
No need. As soon as anyone breathes a word against Google, you're in there like a ferret up a trouser leg.  
 I've never been sure about this. If you plug in your lightning headphones then you can't charge your phone.