or Connect

Posts by Rayz

Almost. You need to say something like:"This would never have happened on Steve's watch",without having the common sense to check whether or not it happened on Steve's watch.
Hilarious, but only Moss bends over that far to flush a toilet.
When will they learn? Constantly drawing attention to competitors' products just makes you look desperate. Watch the Apple keynote! Watch Cooke compare the current iPhone with the last generation iPhone, implicitly telling the watcher that the iPhone has no real competition.   Will the iPhone bend? If I apply enough force to it make my eyes bleed, then yes it probably will. So should I buy an inferior phone because of it, or would it be better to buy a better phone and...
Apple says they didn't do it. Ireland says they didn't do it.   So who is saying they did do it, and unless they were present in the room, how did they find out?
What, in the name of God, was the point of that??Does ad revenue cover the cost of the phone?
The fact that Jobs picked Tim Cook to succeed him demonstrates what a forward-thinking genius the man was.
Fair point, but I disagree. Apple's competitors are simply seizing an opportunity to slow the juggernaut, and it would a disservice to their shareholders if they didn't try … something. No, this is the price of unparalleled success and the economics of the Internet.Page clicks = easy moneyBad news generates more clicks than good news.If it ain't Apple then no one cares.
Are you … laughing at your own joke?
2015: Piledrivergate2016: Jackhammergate2017: TacticalNuclearDevicegate2018: Zombiegate — where a blogger generated ten billion bitcoins in page hits by showing himself repeatedly rapping an advancing corpse on the nose with his Apple Watch while crying "Look! Look! It's still coming!" The blogsphere goes wild and demands Tim Cook's head, calling the Apple Watch's lack of zombie stopping power a 'structural design fault'. DED, writing from his asylum cell, points out that...
Yes, and Ferrari should start armour-plating their cars. I mean the fact that the bodywork can be deformed by a sledgehammer … oh, the humanity!