or Connect

Posts by Rayz

Build all your own stuff. It's the only way to be sure.
I would love to see that.
And then say that you're seriously considering the Samsung wristwatch because it's got an 8 inch screen
I dunno. I think I preferred the arrogance. It'd be great to have Jobs turn round and tell Einhorn that he's playing the stock market wrong. I think Cook is doing a great job with operations (aside from the supply hiccups), but his biggest mistake was handing out the dividend. All this has done is attract sharks like Einhorn, who now believe they have the legal right to dip into Apple's cash store at will.
Every major piece of software in existence has its share of bugs.
I guess that depends on what they release.
  Most likely they've run out of early adopters and have adjusted the prices accordingly.    Standard MO for every tech company since the beginning of time.
  Unfortunately, Cook doesn't run Apple in a vacuum.   The rumours surrounding the new iMac had reached the national press which meant Apple was probably seeing a massive slowdown in sales much earlier than they would have liked. In an ideal situation then he probably would have delayed the launch until he had enough production capacity to meet demand. If he had then sales would have been a lot worse. When you head up a company then you're often faced with two choices...
  I like it.
  Oh dear ...   Oh my ...     The problem with getting your information from sites like this is that what is written is not always based in reality. Remember that AppleInsider is not actually a news site (it used to be something close to a news site and it is very sad to see how far it's fallen); it is an aggregation engine for other articles that are in turn aggregation engines for other articles and the uneducated ramblings of analysts.   AppleInsider, MacRumors etc are...