or Connect

Posts by Rayz

Er . . . yes  you can.
Okay folks, if we can just pause for a second to sum up this week's arguments against the Apple Watch: 1/.  There is a large proportion of the population that can remember to charge an iPhone and iPad, but are suffering from some unique, undiagnosed disorder that will specifically prevent them from remembering to charge an Apple Watch. 2/. There is a large proportion of the population that will not be able to press the large single button on the side of the Apple Watch,...
This is the most desperate argument I've heard so far.
I wouldn't, but I wouldn't assume to speak for 'most people' either so I can't say if a smaller high-res screen would work for the majority or not.
And there's worse to come. 😕According to the release note, Photos won't support iTunes Radio in the UK. 😫
Then take Affinity Photo out for a spin.
There is no confusion so don't kid yourself. The message is clear and sensible: try Photos; if it doesn't suit you then move to something else.The outcry from this move is nowhere near as bad as the FCPx uproar, probably because they've handled it better. Instead of dropping a bomb and dealing with the aftermath, they've announced the bad news early along with the beta which should give them a better idea of what they cannot launch without.And they will be well aware that...
I'm not all that surprised there's no GPS. If I'm running then I need to know distance, time and average speed. I don't need to know where my house is because, rightly or wrongly, I tend to assume it'll be roughly where I left it.Still, it would be great if you could swim with it.
And it also doesn't support iTunes Radio in the UK.What were they thinking?? 😱😱
Wish my keyboard had a backpedal key. 😕