or Connect

Posts by Rayz

It'll make it easier for them to get started, yes. After that, it's down to perseverance, like everything else.
That's the point: Apple's careful blending of technology creates a more compelling phone experience that does not seem to suffer from having a 'tiny' screen, while the current analyst meme is that massive screens trump everything. And yet, both Apple and Samsung's figures seem to indicate this is not the case, and never has been.I think a more important part of this experience is size, which is why I've also been very skeptical about the 5.5 inch phone.I also wonder if...
Hence the IBM deal.
Interesting.Given Samsung's poor quarter and the fact that iPhone sales are still growing, I was thinking that perhaps this demand for a large-screen iPhone is not as strong as the press would have us believe. Outside of the geek/fan forums, I wonder if Joe Consumer is happy with the current screen size.
Not for some time. The typical use case for a iPad (short documents, web-surfing, email) means that they'll get upgraded less often. TouchID won't help that much in the consumer market because most iPads never leave the house.The upsurge will come if/when the IBM deal takes hold The iPad will replace the cash till over the next decade or so.Apple is laying waste to existing markets, which is why it is hungrily searching for new ones.
Gotta keep those ad-clicks comng I remember when AI used to actually produce really interesting insider info. Now it's just a hit-whoring regurgitator for other sites if you want proper reporting then go to MaObserver.
Apple didn't deny that the services exist; they denied that they were created to help law enforcement agencies crack iDevices.Good to see that Apple isn't letting the hit-whoring websites dictate the narrative completely. It's good practice for Apple's PR department which has been asleep at the wheel for years.
Right, it's a pair of headphones. There's not a lot that anyone can do with headphones that won't make them look like . . .  another pair of headphones.   I think a lot of people are missing the point. Samsung is done copying Apple's products. They've tried it, been allowed to get away with it, and the result is that their profits are collapsing while Apple's are still rising.   This is the next move: try to copy Apple's strategy, even though they don't really...
Dammit ...    The new programming language!   Now I get it!
Did any of these so-called analysts see this coming?   When the man said he was doubling down on secrecy, he meant it.