or Connect

Posts by Rayz

Unless they start spreading some serious lobbying cash then I'm not sure there's much point.
That's an interesting thoughtIOS9 can temporarily clear apps to make room for updates. Can't be too much of a stretch to clear apps and data for different users if there is a shortage of room.
"weird lifestyle employees" Seriously?
Full marks to Apple for this, though I'm against banning the confederate flag in the App Store. That smacks of trying to deny history, and that's never a smart move.
Ridiculous. I agree that the flag has no place flying outside public buildings, but Apple's trigger-happy response shows a disturbing lack of careful thought.
The problem with that (assuming that they can build a camera that small) is that the digital crown turns. You pull it out, and then you'd have to twist it around to get the camera (which you can barely see) into the right position before you make the call. Sounds a little cumbersome.
 She's not an attention-whore; she's a shrewd business woman who just owned the world's richest company. They should fire Cue and offer her a job.
 You think this is over? This show of weakness will have ramifications for years to come now that Apple has demonstrated that it will cave in to social media blackmail.
Apple bitch-slapped by Taylor Swift. Well I never. This show of weakness will kill their ability get any kind of leverage on deals going forward. They have effectively given away their ecosystem advantage . . . to Taylor Swift. The TV service will never get off the ground without Apple paying through the nose for it, if it gets off the ground at all. Every little outcry by competitors and Apple-haters will be met with capitulation until the money pile is whittled away to...
And so the problem is a lot trickier to fix.There is no exploit in the wild, and going by other similar storms in a teacup, there probably won't be.So I'm happy for them to take their time and not introduce a host of other problems while fixing this one.