or Connect

Posts by Rayz

The Search Engine business?? Your clueless "throw sh*t and see what sticks" strategy explains why you're getting burned in the stock market and Apple is sitting on a massive pile of cash. That's the strategy that led to Microsoft's only ever quarterly loss.   And speaking of burning, here's a quick investment lesson because you clearly need one.   When someone trips and puts their hand in the fire, their first reaction is to pull their hand out of the flames. What they...
This reminds me. I hav a question that always comes to mind when the sales/shipped bunfight rears up.Does Samsung get paid by the shops when the phones are delivered to them, or do the vendors sell the phone and give a cut to Samsung?
Y'know, tacking on a little bit about Apple in the last paragraph doesn't make it an Apple story. Why not just leave out the padding?
I imagine you realised your mistake as soon as you hit the "SUBMIT" button.
  This kind of assumes that you are right and Apple is wrong. Unfortunately, you haven't really presented any evidence for your expertise in design. On the other hand, Apple is sitting on a hundred billion quid whereas you, I suspect, are sitting on considerably less.    Personally, I like the direction they're going in: the UI that gets out of your way. This is not the phone for folk who just like staring at pretty things on screens all day long. The icons are a work in...
It's also worth bearing in mind that the Ace Metrix survey rated the Microsoft 'Click' advert as more effective.http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57591257-71/apples-ads-failing-says-firm-that-called-surface-ads-effective/Even after MS was forced to dump thousands of Surface machines into the education system.
  Yup, you've just summarised Apple's strategy for the past fifteen years or so. They watched Microsoft struggle and fail with the tablet concept over and over, before finally releasing a tablet of their own.
What's a "concern troll"?
  Mmmm. Hadn't thought of that. 
Well, we only have the company's word that this is cannot be blocked. If they're wrong, good luck getting your money back.