or Connect

Posts by Rayz

I'm not sure people are objecting to Apple making a bigger phone; I think they're just not sold on the idea of a phablet, and I'm not really sure that Apple is sold on it either. They know what they're doing when it comes to market research, and they are also aware of how popular these large-screen devices are outside fan sites and tech forums. How well are Samsung's large screen phones really doing? If they were doing that well then why did they feel the need to mislead...
 Well, it proved he has an iPhone that's a fairly recent model. Unless you're saying it's not his iPhone. Oh, and sometimes my iPhone says 'no service', mostly when I have no service.
 Me too. I wouldn't write a thesis with it, but for 95% of the stuff I do, it's just the ticket.
 I was thinking the same thing. Since it was such a poor piece of writing, I assumed it was done deliberately to encourage people to comment on it. Journalism isn't what it used to be ...
So all that stuff about her waiting for a bonus was a load of bull. Who'da thunk it?
 Pretty much spot on.  Most iPads are not sold on a phone contract, and even if they were, there is very little reason to update that often since Apple is pretty good at supporting older iPads with iOS updates.
 And music players
Possibly the most desperate attempt to generate news I've seen in years.
 The most likely answer is that Apple and Mrs Ahrendts agreed the start date  when they offered her the job, and the Guardian has no idea what that date is. Quality paper or not, the Guardian likes to make sales, and Apple speculation is a huge draw for online readers.
 I think it's called 'flogging your customers' details for fun and profit'. Don't think there's an abbreviation though.