or Connect

Posts by Artanis

I am getting to tired of this. Adium has become too buggy for me. Version 0.7 was the best, I had no error and the features were the same. Switching to yahoo messenger.....
Interfacelift icons own. Do as yama suggested, but don't paste them with command+v, do it fron the edit>paste menu, some of them work only like this.This method works for applications also. For the finder or for other system applications I use candybar.
My adium doesn't display the yahoo avatars of most of my contacts. The thing is that for some of my yahoo contacts it displays the avatars. These few people are my collegues here at work with whom I am in a LAN and also they use adium. Adium somehow can see their avatars and for all the other doesn't. Could this be a protocol issue? Are there some connection settings that I must use? What do you guys think? I have 2 weeks already since I don't see the avatars with my...
I see, so actually I can't access the file in which those caches are stored. Ok, 10x.
How can I see my Adress Book Contacts? When I open my Adress Book application doesn't show any contacts. Does this mean it is empty? I use entourage for mail.How can I see the contact list? Where does Entourage stores it? When I click on Entourage's Adress Book I can only see the groups that I send emails to, not the contacts. These contacts exist because Entourage associate adress book items each time I type the first letter of an email adress. I don't know where are...
Well I am not a casual gamer. I am pro. I play TFT on bnet only random, and even like this it can get boring. Concerning the diversity to keep in head its ok, for warcraft you don't have much to keep in head, even if 1 is noob he just need to know the units and the armor and attack types. The race diversity is the 1 thing that makes a strategy game most enjoyable. Of course, more the races more hard to balance them for the creators. Someone said here about the first...
Well for me its boring to have the same 3 races, even in Warcraft 3 things can become boring if you play random. I was especting Starcraft 2 to have at least 5 races. The Order was Wacraft 2 - 2 races, Starcraft 3 races, warcraft 3 -4 races. It is possible for a new race with a probable expansion game like Blizzard did for starcrat 1 and warcraft 2 and diablo....... Overall I trust blizzard that starcraft 2 is gonna be a great game, blizzard never failes.
same 3 races. so dispointing, lets see what the gameplay brings new. It seems that is hard to balance more than 3 races or 4 (warcraft 3 was maintained balanced with so many patches).
Ok, I will wait few days. It happened to me in the past to refresh really late some avatars, but never not to display the avatars of my entire contact list.I agree. I have used adium since 0.7 and the features were pretty much the same as this 1.0.3. Unfortunately the newer was the version since 0.7 more bugs occured to me. I don't know, this could be maybe I have Panther on my iMac G5, but adium is getting weird for me.
I have tried to add in my adium my yahoo account and when it imports it, doesn't display the icons (avatars) of my contacts. So I have even reinstalled the adium application and still it doesn't work. My msn and mac accounts work fine and I can see avatars. In the "Appearance" pref menu of adium I have set user icon on, in Messages pref menu, user icon is also on and in advanced settings I have it like this: I also use Growl. What can I do to solve...