or Connect

Posts by z3r0

Shutdown adobe? Thats crazy talk. They have a lot of great products and essentially own the creative market. They just need the right leadership. Apple can provide that. Apple owning NVIDIA means they get the latest graphics cards, CUDA along with talent. Not to mention they can make sure they don't get stuck with integrated GPU's from Intel by fixing licensing deals. As for Final Cut Pro. Don't be blind, pro's aren't happy with it. Many are switching to Premiere or AVID...
Buy Adobe, Buy NVIDIA. Fix Final Cut Pro, release a new Xserve, Xraid and Final Cut Server and attack the enterprise.
Wait! Wait! Lets not leave out the CEO/Chairman of Asus! I can't wait to hear his latest predictions on the computing market! Plus his keynote performances are quite impressive! Introducing the PadPhone!
3D is adding bloat to Photoshop. If Adobe wants 3D they should just purchase Maxon Cinema 4D, it already integrates with After Effects pretty well.
No doubt in my mind that Apple can improve on this: http://www.macrumors.com/2012/01/10/...ncept-to-life/ It was their patent after all. Its the only thing thats caught my eye from CES. The iMac would benefit from something like this. I also rather switch between Mac OS X and iOS vs combining the two into one OS.
Hopefully Apple will get serious about the enterprisexand re-release the Xserve while continuing to update the Mac Pro.
GOOGLE OWNS THE GATEWAY (TO AN EXTENT...)Think Motorola Cable modems. There isn't a huge cable provider who doesn't support Motorola hardware. All Google has to do is slip Google TV onto them and face it users are lazy, they'll use whatever comes with the cable box.Apple will really need to convince users otherwise if that happens.
I agree. The Mac Mini's internals are essentially laptop parts vs desktop components.
Bring the Mac Pro prices down to iMac prices and watch how quickly the iMac numbers drop. Other vendors sell all in ones, if they were so great they would out sell their towers, but they don't. Its the pricing not that customers actually prefer an all in one with limited expandability. Tower form factor with multiple external displays and desktop parts (CPU, GPU etc...) wins hands down.
Making Sushi is an art where you need to pay attention to the details, meanwhile pizza is hand tossed with sauce splattered all over the place and full of grease That or Sushi is an acquired taste and Pizza is for everyone and their mother.