or Connect

Posts by z3r0

3D is adding bloat to Photoshop. If Adobe wants 3D they should just purchase Maxon Cinema 4D, it already integrates with After Effects pretty well.
No doubt in my mind that Apple can improve on this: http://www.macrumors.com/2012/01/10/...ncept-to-life/ It was their patent after all. Its the only thing thats caught my eye from CES. The iMac would benefit from something like this. I also rather switch between Mac OS X and iOS vs combining the two into one OS.
Hopefully Apple will get serious about the enterprisexand re-release the Xserve while continuing to update the Mac Pro.
GOOGLE OWNS THE GATEWAY (TO AN EXTENT...)Think Motorola Cable modems. There isn't a huge cable provider who doesn't support Motorola hardware. All Google has to do is slip Google TV onto them and face it users are lazy, they'll use whatever comes with the cable box.Apple will really need to convince users otherwise if that happens.
I agree. The Mac Mini's internals are essentially laptop parts vs desktop components.
Bring the Mac Pro prices down to iMac prices and watch how quickly the iMac numbers drop. Other vendors sell all in ones, if they were so great they would out sell their towers, but they don't. Its the pricing not that customers actually prefer an all in one with limited expandability. Tower form factor with multiple external displays and desktop parts (CPU, GPU etc...) wins hands down.
Making Sushi is an art where you need to pay attention to the details, meanwhile pizza is hand tossed with sauce splattered all over the place and full of grease That or Sushi is an acquired taste and Pizza is for everyone and their mother.
"Though Apple's recently launched iTunes Match service isn't expected to be hugely profitable for the company, it is viewed as an important service that will further tie customers into the iTunes ecosystem and Apple's hardware." And yet the Xserve is no more along with Final Cut Server.
Looks like the precursor to the Xserve.
Seems like this could make it easy to steal. I wonder how they track who paid and who didn't :/ Even with RFID those are disabled when you scan and pay at the counter. Does the iPhone disable the RFID?