or Connect

Posts by canucklehead

The fuel bands are simply fancy pedometer that really don't do much and have a very high failure rate. I've heard of so many complaints of product failures and a subsequent lack of support by Nike so this news wouldn't surprise me. It is a crappy product with crappy reliability.
Really? You think so? We are talking about a thermostat, right? We are talking about a company with two products right? While Nest is a cool product, this sounds like a ridiculous buy at that price. Considering the belief that Google will use Nest as a means to gather more data on customers, you can count me out.
 No, but it's copyright infringement.
 Actually, in this case, the ad agency that created the original ad can sue the agency and the company that commissioned the new commercial due to copyright infringement. Happened recently when fashion photographer David LaChapelle sued Rhianna (and won) for a music video she had that was a blatant copy of concept he created in a photograph.
This is so stupid. I mean, what homeless, drug-addicted, thief is going to go through the hassle of this process to unlock a stolen iPhone? Who cares if this method is successful? Unless you have extremely sensitive, private information and are a target of spies, you really shouldn't worry about this hack. There's a difference between something being possible and something being worth doing.
Talked with a guy about the impeding iPhone 5s launch and his response was that his Galaxy was better. My response was, "not when you consider the entire ecosystem you are in when you work with an iPhone." His response: "Yeah, true." Apple has always been about the user experience. I'm sure the Galaxy has some cool features but the question is, which of those cool features make you more productive and which are gimmick you could live without. Very little on the iPhone are...
 It is... for him and for many people. I also think it's the best phone. For sure, it's the best system / ecosystem. But I wouldn't say it's the best for everyone.
 Apple's focus has always been about improving the user experience. Explain how air gesture is innovative? Innovation would be when something is improved in such a way that it changes how people intuitively do things. Air gesture, other than being "touch less" doesn't improve functionality significantly. You can do the same things that air gesture allow for using non-air features with essentially the same ease. Tactile response is generally preferred - and yes, that...
 LOL! Innovative typically means something is useful and actually works.