or Connect

Posts by canucklehead

Unfortunately, this supports my original instincts:http://www.cultofmac.com/323926/worlds-most-spoiled-dog-scores-two-apple-watch-editions/
 LOL! I guess that's what happens when you have low expectations but are capable of great hyperbole.
For having a moral compass? Proud of it.
My criticisms are based on the contents of the article. I'm not speculating or hypothesizing other scenarios that may or may not be true. It's the same as getting angry at a person when you hear of his crimes. When you discover the crimes were not committed at all, then you are allowed to change your views on the situation. If the circumstances are not as described, then that changes everything, doesn't it? But yeah, I was admittedly too harsh in my comment that he is...
 If I had the kind of money to throw around, wasting it on jewelry for a dog that likely is less comfortable wearing it, then yeah, I would be doing a lot more to improve the community in which I live. I won't apologize for having a moral compass.
 It's one thing to live comfortably because you can afford it. It's another to guy two gold watches for a dog. You do see the difference, right?
Actually, when a person has the chance to do good for society and would rather waste the opportunity by spending a ridiculous amount of money on an animal that has no want or need for expensive jewelry, then I'd say he's justifiably the target of criticism.
Wealthy people such as this guy might have monetary riches but certainly little moral, empathetic, or intellectual wealth.   While I would agree he can do whatever he wants with his money, when comparing what his dog needs versus what the poor people in his city needs, he would rather spend $28K on a dog that has zero desire or need for a watch - let alone two expensive ones - than to help people in need of food or shelter.   Funny on the surface but what a disgusting...
Except that your original Aperture Library should still be there. There's a new photo library that is a migration of your existing library. Allows you to try photos without worry.
Says there person who clearly doesn't understand the difference between a professional DSLR vs a phone camera. You do realize there's a huge difference in the size of the sensor, right? You do realize that no matter how much people claim that a smartphone camera is "almost professional quality", it isn't. The people who want/need this camera for professional work would never consider a phone camera adequate, and for many, the work produced will be blown up and printed...