or Connect

Posts by canucklehead

Actually, a simple correction. Kim Davis used RELIGIOUS arguments for not following the law. Please don't confuse that with morality.
The crap coming out of this guy's mouth is just simple spin and avoidance of facts. No smart phone had the characteristics described until the iPhone and now, "that's how interaction design works." Well, that's been true ever since Apple came out with the iPhone anyway.
Anyone else find it ironic that upon coming to AppleInsider, I was prompted to install the Flash Player update?
NYT used to provide NEWS, not speculate on rumours. Actually, it used to be that news was about actual facts. Now it's all about speculation so that maybe, just maybe, you can say how smart you were when you happened to be right. I want real news back.
 I guess that would explain why there's so much copying / stealing of existing ideas and technology in China. That's apparently what they're taught to do at their elite universities. Anyway, in the United States, it appears simply photographing another person's photograph and blowing it up really big constitutes original artwork worth hundreds of thousands of...
Unfortunately, this supports my original instincts:http://www.cultofmac.com/323926/worlds-most-spoiled-dog-scores-two-apple-watch-editions/
 LOL! I guess that's what happens when you have low expectations but are capable of great hyperbole.
For having a moral compass? Proud of it.
My criticisms are based on the contents of the article. I'm not speculating or hypothesizing other scenarios that may or may not be true. It's the same as getting angry at a person when you hear of his crimes. When you discover the crimes were not committed at all, then you are allowed to change your views on the situation. If the circumstances are not as described, then that changes everything, doesn't it? But yeah, I was admittedly too harsh in my comment that he is...
 If I had the kind of money to throw around, wasting it on jewelry for a dog that likely is less comfortable wearing it, then yeah, I would be doing a lot more to improve the community in which I live. I won't apologize for having a moral compass.