or Connect

Posts by Chiisuchianu

none of that really good stuff like video or audio seems to be there, but i can edit my aim profile just fine.
yea im sure your opinion is very humble. calling someone whos just trying to inform people of a free solution to what would otherwise cost thousands of dollars is really a spammer. weee look at how im benefiting from you guys checking out free apps, oh i hope they didnt catch the referral link hidden in there thats gona make me rich! .... and then for you to say "all". " ALL THESE THREADS"as if i filled up the board. lmao, theres only two. i learned of them recently and...
true, i remember that lawsuit. it was more about the overall look and feel of the interface, that which this particular application is clearly avoiding. i just dont see how that guy can complain about the tools palette and give credit to adobe as if they created it, which they most certiainly did not.
i think you meant to write use instead of understand, but thats ok, one thing i do understand though is that youre a pseudo intellectual trying to prove your self worth through grammar (what a medium), thus my sympathies go out to your poor and needy soul. *hug*
im sorry to hear about your troubles with adium, must be something wrong on your end cuz i can send files just fine. in fact, direct connect even works now, though i havnt been able to receive pictures in it so thats the only thing that has yet to be fixed. everything is perfect for me as far as AIM goes. best messenger client available from what i know of so far but if you guys know of any better ones tell me. edit: ichat does suck imo too.
let me get this straight before we have more of this nonsense. this thread isnt for people who have money trees, this thread isnt for fanboys, this thread isnt for haters, this thread isnt for people who want to bring down others to bring up their own self esteem, this thread isnt for people like those who have posted so far who dont know how to appreciate the good things in life or good people and hate just for the sake of hating.
let me get this straight before we have more of this nonsense. this thread isnt for people who have money trees, this thread isnt for fanboys, this thread isnt for haters, this thread isnt for people who want to bring down others to bring up their own self esteem, this thread isnt for people like those who have posted so far who dont know how to appreciate the good things in life and hate just for the sake of hating.
youre complaining about the palette... wtf... i see what the apple community has turned into also are you trying to insinuate that adobe were the sole creators of those icons, or those depictions for the corresponding tool? HAHAHA dont make me laugh
sure you dont mind, but most people who buy office pay for features they dont really use. also, i dont see how you can have problems with this product, the majority of users actually find it more stable than office (me included). ive opened up files in open office that microsoft word wouldnt take or crashed with. its actually more compatible with microsofts own format than microsoft itself is, as far as my experience is concerned. im willing to bet you dont use 90 percent...
i have no problem with them at all, they do great things for the industry, the individual, etc. i agree, adobe is the best, nothing really compares (and thats why people pay thousands for their products). however, im pretty sure 99% of people who dont make their entire living off adobe products would much rather have this than spend the hard earned money they require to live and eat with on a program that is of no benefit; we dont live in utopia you know? also, open source...