or Connect

Posts by mstone

The motion has something to do with it. 24-bit color is 16 million something different colors but a 1080 video has almost 21 million pixels. Since there are more pixels than palette there is going to be interpolation and with moving images that can result in neighboring pixels shifting around a bit because each frame is being interpolated slightly differently. Edit: There are professional displays that have 30-bit so that would several million more colors.
Flash is just part of the CC package. I find it to be the absolute fastest and easiest HTML 5 authoring application out there. Adobe certainly hasn't given up on Flash as an authoring platform. There is an impressive list of new features released in CC compared to version CS6 including WebGL support and 64-bit iOS export. In fact they just rewrote the entire format from the ground up for AS 3 with XML based FLA files.
Apple has already said that TV will function as a hub, or entry point, when you are away. They added HomeKit support in the last TV OS update. TV will not be necessary to interact with HomeKit devices while at home, most likely not even possible.  It is rumored that there may be an app called Home which theoretically will run on your iPhone and allow you to configure your homes, rooms, devices, schedules and scenes. Presumably there will be various ways to control...
I just weighed my SS watch, band and all, at 3.2 ounces, sure not the same as gold just a rough estimate. Then I looked up the price per gram of 23K gold... 23k $34.94   Converted 3.2 oz to grams = 85g x $34.94 = $2,970 But even if you go by Sog @ 55g it still comes out to be $1,922
  it was showing 112 all day even when it was at 114.It often displays NaN (not a number).
I don't know why AI even bothers to put the AAPL stock ticker in the header. It is not working most of the time.
I really don't see the hate. Not like before. The IT guys all have iPhones and iPads now. Yeah, they are still afraid of Macs but fortunately for them they don't have to work on them because they don't ever need any work. We coexist pretty well in our dept. We can traverse their Windows network, but they don't know how to find us. We have our own router and IP block with tons of Linux and Macs. They just steer clear of us and we never ask them for anything.
Sure I agree, robots would be essential to manufacturing in the US, but we should also consider that although Chinese workers are only making perhaps $20 per day, they do receive a lot of benefits such as housing, food, medical, utilities, entertainment, etc. which could add up to another $20 per day in wage cash facilities. Then add in the the 30+% tax repatriation expense and you start getting closer. But as you have pointed out in the past, you would need to get by the...
There would be no tax repatriation if the devices were made in the USA. 
I know right? It is like the thousands of people on the highway at rush hour are hearing each other's phone conversations through their BT ear phones. Sure, that happens everyday. /s