or Connect

Posts by mstone

How's the thunderbolt when in VM? Are there Windows drivers for that?
I would buy one though. My reason is when I travel, I remote desktop into my Mac Pro or iMac 5K a lot because I need access to the internal network storage and servers and the screen size disparity with my retina MBP 15 makes things really small so I waste a lot of time zooming and panning. I have to admit that the new iMac 5K is really quite crisp even on the compressed remote view.
The obvious answer is for the good of society. The only way you are going to avoid paying taxes is to stop earning money or find someplace that does not belong to any country because they all charge taxes. Didn't you want to do some ocean homesteading? 
No one knows what Google does with the information they harvest. I really doubt it stops at metadata. They could even do some face recognition to find out who you associate with. One thing I'm convinced of though, is that they do not sell the information they collect as so many here claim. I've been using Google since as long as they have existed and not once have I ever suspected that a third party had gained access to my information from Google. The information Google...
Only if you have the Holy Ghostery  
Using two DisplayPort cables.
Since when is a notebook a workstation? Isn't a workstation a desktop computer?
I'm sure it would be possible and probably acceptable from a legal standpoint, but the advantage of a HomeKit ecosystem is that it will include TV as a secure remote entry point, Siri integration, and OEM certification protocols. I am making a huge assumption in saying that iOS users are more likely to buy home automation products than Android users, so it is just speculation on my part. I wonder if there are any surveys on Android families vs. Apple families in terms of...
When we see the Brillo/Weave app on the App Store, I'll believe it. Until then color me skeptical.
I'd like to live in a society where everyone is healthy, educated and employed. Of course that is probably not attainable in the near future but taking away opportunities is not the direction that will get us there.