or Connect

Posts by mstone

okay got it, but now the 4S is zero
Why mention the 5c at all if you really meant the middle tier? What else is in the middle tier? Edit I see. you mean 5C sold better than the 4S did the year before. Okay. But that is kind of weird because the 4S was a two year old phone for $99 and the 5C is a brand new phone at full price. Sorry I didn't listen to the conference call.
Well since it only has one year and it started at 0. That would make it like 10 million % YOY
Categories iPad of buyers: 1) Consumers replacing home Windows PCs that were always infected.2) Nerdy halo buyers who have an iPhone and a MBP3) Families with children4) Schools5) Specialty industry such as outdoor logistics, fire dept., transportation, medical6) Coffee shop and commuter readers  Perhaps those categories are approaching saturation at this point although I'd think K12 education has a lot of upside. I don't know, just curious.
Can anyone explain why it has dropped for two quarters in a row?
At our corporate offices, only the top execs know the wifi password and they change it all the time. All the managers have company iPhones in addition to their personal phone. No one is allowed to plug in any phone into a computer USB, corporate or personal. They are supposed to keep their personal phones out of sight. No one is allowed to wear earbuds and only telephone customer support operators can wear headsets. MP3 and Facebook are blocked except for marketing...
Except perhaps with his mom.
Perfect for data center use. Scan the racks to find any machines that are running hot, probably dead fans. Also for scanning PDUs to see if they are overloaded. or have hot cables. We had a 440V cable melt one time. With something like this we could have been keeping records and would have noticed a spike in heat in advance of complete failure..
I often carry two phones when out of the country. It is the only way when you have a local number and a USA number both of which you need to be active. Many people today don't have or don't use a home landline and important communications from their doctor, children's school, or childcare provider often need immediate attention. Of course people don't want the corporate IT managing their personal phone. Probably the best situation is to just not allow the personal phones...
He might consider getting a college degree like Shaq.