or Connect

Posts by mstone

I have decided to resign from this forum. Goodbye to long time friends. The likes of BF have made my participation too taxing, He wins. So long. I was going to do a Soli when I reached 10K posts but now I will just concentrate on my other interests. Enjoy!   Yeah and continue the hate, I just bought three Asus Windows computers today/
So explain why Tim continues to buy from Samsung.
For a company like Samsung, it is difficult to say specifically what is working and what is not with their advertising. They have announced that their profits are down due to things like smartphone saturation, but they have never had much luck with their tablets. The thing that Samsung lacks compared to Apple or Microsoft, is an operating system. Apple has a halo factor working for them because they have unique phone, tablet, computer and aTV box. Microsoft has all of that...
In the earlier iOS 8 betas it still had a blue logo as mentioned in the article.
One year my Mom wanted to buy my Dad a boxed set of WWII history DVD set but it wasn't going to be available by Christmas so I Photoshopped a really nice authentic looking certificate with a picture of the compilation set and his name on it, as well as the announced release date. Worked fine. He was very happy.
I have actually used the standing on side feature several times for Facetime. I also use the phone sitting flat on my desk every day, but I have a bunch of new mouse pads lying around so I will just put one where I usually place my phone. That should take care of that problem.
Because they are in Russia.
It is remarkable how these amateur videos and photos are so poorly lit and framed. Why bother adding music and titles if you can't even get it in focus?
Not at all. I'm talking for release only, not forever. Apple and its trusted major developers are perfectly capable of having a software suite suitable for launch. Everyone else can wait until after the launch. Just like they did with the M7 and 64 bit. They gave some high end game makers advance hardware and SDKs so they would have some cool stuff to show at the announcement. A delay of the launch is not necessarily BECAUSE, ALL the developers need advanced preparation...
Definitely. The iWatch with its tiny screen is not going to be suitable for complex apps anyway. All of the major developers with watch-like apps will be given early access to the apis. Everything standard that Apple will produce is already well underway and the specialty apps from health organizations and home integration companies are probably well along with their apps that will leverage the new hardware features. Apple will ship a very functional watch without the...