or Connect

Posts by mstone

Better be careful with logged in pages. Make sure you log out not just close the window. I just tried it and it will log you right back in which is somewhat unexpected behavior.
Maybe they were looking for instant gratification. 
I was considering the attention span of a high school student not a mature adult.
I completed the first two courses on Swift on Lynda.com but I still haven't had time to write any apps. I'm so busy with web development where I'm using Javascript, SQL and PHP that I've probably already forgotten most of what I learn regarding Swift. In terms of "strongly typed" Swift is pretty much statically typed. Although it can use weak ownership and explicit overrides it is for all intents and purposes statically typed. I came to programming through Perl which...
If I was going to teach an absolute beginner how to code, I would start them out on Javascript. It has immediate gratification for small animations and transformations and also teaches them to code by hand. Javascript has very nice standardized implementations and is surprisingly similar to Swift.
I wouldn't put It in terms of searching for a mate but you do have point that there is more opportunity for different enthicities to live together in the cities. That is why in California we have China town, Korea Town, little Saigon. Santa Ana etc. Although Latinos share some ideals with Republicans such as Christianity and pro-life, and they may be either conservative or liberal they are generally anti-republican as Republicans are mostly viewed as pandering to the...
It's quite simple really. The large cities especially those on the coast is where all the large corporations are and large corporations have the highest salaries which attract the most educated employees. Highly educated people tend to be less religious and more liberal.
I had a Mac that was crashing on boot to a perfect BSOD. It was running SL. Was an iMac which had been running 24/7 for 8+ years. I decided to format and reinstall so I could give it away clean. Installation was normal but when it booted up to the welcome animation, it would get about 10 seconds in and crash to a BSOD, the exact shade of blue that Windows had. Never did get it to work after several reinstalls. Finally tossed it.
Just so you know which other companies to boycott, here are the 379 companies that urged the supreme court to support same-sex marriage. Here is the full list of companies that have signed the amicus brief: A.L. Nella & Company, LLP, CPAsA.T. KearneyAardema Whitelaw, PLLCAcacia Home LLCAccentureAetna Inc. aetnaAir Products and Chemicals, Inc.AJ Leo Electric and SolarAkamai Technologies, Inc.Alaska AirlinesAlcoa Inc.Amazon Services Inc. Amazon.com, Inc. American Airlines...
I can't believe we have so many hateful people in the Apple fan base now. My how things have changed from the old days of the desktop publishing an artistic community. I guess I'm just a liberal, at least according to the Merriam-Webster definition.