or Connect

Posts by mstone

Perhaps, however, from my point of view it was totally a supply issue. I can see them not wanting to commit to extra stock of the gold and even the stainless models, but they had to realize they could sell as many sport watches as they could make. No testing the waters there, just plain old lack of supply.
I thought the Russia online Apple Store was closed over plummeting currency or sanctions or something last December. I guess they are back online though. I just checked. Suppose that goes for the iTunes Store as well.
I heard one women say that the Apple Store should have mirrors for women to see how they look wearing the watch. Seems like a reasonable request for a fashion item. I wonder if Angela decided against that feature or perhaps they figure that the fashion retailers will support that mode of sales.
You don't have to go to all that trouble to stay productive for a week. My TM backup wouldn't even fit on my MBP. If you wanted to you could use the same external drive for a new MBP Time Machine. It will start a new archive, but your old archive is still searchable. Then when you get your iMac back from the shop, you just copy the files you worked on back into their original location using a memory stick or something. That doesn't take long at all. Who doesn't juggle...
What's the difference between a monitor and a TV? A TV usually has an antenna connection and a tuner. Perhaps Apple could make a $4,000+ 8K res monitor and throw a tuner in it for legal regulations. By then most or all of your video content will be coming from the internet anyway.   I'm still thinking about a Mac Pro, but I sure would like to pair it up with an Apple branded monitor like I did before.
People keep saying Siri is much improved. I'm sure they are making improvements. I just have not noticed any in my day to day use.
Clearly they will update it with a new processor at some point. It is up to Intel and Display Port.
A lot of whining, although I understand your frustration. Living in a rural area has its pluses and minuses. It is best to have a backup machine if your use case is mission critical. I have a couple backups. The iMac 5K is a beautiful machine. I absolutely love it. Mine is fully loaded and runs several Adobe apps simultaneously without issue.
Looks like an iPhone 6 with a case sporting the presidential seal. He has a MBP with a presidential seal as well. 
I'm pretty excited about HomeKit. I can't wait to get my hands on it actually. I'm still expecting a HomeKit app where we will be able to build configurations for homes, rooms and scenes. The original setup will likely be a little tedious, building all those parameters, along with getting Siri, permissions, TV and remote login configured, but once that is done I'm sure it will be drop dead simple. Just turn on a new device and iOS will find it, ask you where it goes,...