or Connect

Posts by mstone

Why don't you just Google it? http://www.samsungtelecom.com/life-at-samsung/corporate-responsibility.asp
In this case the guy is a professor at UC Riverside.
 I was reading today about a very big security hack on Android. http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~zhiyunq/publications.html First topic in the publication list: Peeking into Your App without Actually Seeing it: UI State Inference and Novel Android Attacks [PDF] One thing he mentions in the article is that in theory this hack could be done on Windows, OS X and iOS too although unproven because for one thing you need to download a malware app first. He has only demonstrated it on...
As far as I know, people in Brazil are allowed to go to Internet discussion forums and register with a throw away email and a  fake name then voice their opinion anonymously just like people do here. In reality, the Brazil court ruling is meaningless until they start blocking the Internet. 
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.notificationcenterui.plist killall NotificationCenter  But I don't use Mail app on OS X. I get my email in the browser.
I think almost no one would notice the difference if the entire phone was .77mm thicker. I use my phone on the desk everyday and the wobble is definitely noticeable and objectionable in my test. One of the main reasons I have the iPhone on the desk while I work is because I use a lot of professional design applications in full screen mode. When I hear the iPhone ding with a new email, I tap the inbox to see who it is. If it is something I need to address, then I minimize...
So in February the 5.5 was still a prototype where as the 4.7" was apparently final since it does not have the word "Proto". Looks like the 5.5 design progress is behind that of the 4.7 which could explain why some of the rumors have suggested a delay for the 5.5, although they mentioned production challenges not design schedule.   Looks more likely though that there may be a 5.5 after all.   I think the protruding camera is a bit unfortunate as I do use my phone...
Yeah, true. The moral of the story is really, if you are a tourist in Central America, don't break any laws and especially don't drink and drive, It will cost you plenty. We did have a few drinks, but the laws are different for locals. They can speed and even drive the wrong way on a one way street, but don't try that as a tourist.
I was in Panama a couple weeks ago and my two best friends and I went out for lunch at a really upscale restaurant in a touristy area called Amador.  Anyway, as we were leaving I slipped out the back street since I knew it is faster, but there was a cop on bicycle who saw this SUV pulling out thinking probably tourists. So he steps out in the middle of the road and flags us down. He was probably thinking we had a few drinks and he might make a little cash. So I rolled down...
I'm just kidding you. I drive exactly the speed limit and since both of my vehicles are pretty much status symbols, people who want to speed just go around without incident. In Panama my Prado has all tinted windows, and although the locals do drive a bit crazy, they always stop and wave me through. When you see a big luxury SUV in Panama you really don't want to mess with them, you never know who might be inside.