or Connect

Posts by mstone

Really? I thought that was part of the issue with the no poaching pact. Intelligent and productive employees are ALL working somewhere so you have to somehow find them, convince them and train them, only for them to get poached by some other company. It is not like driving down to Fry's Electronics and they are waiting outside like the day laborers waiting outside of Home Depot.
I can only speak for myself, but I do care if it is on Google Play or not. I would prefer 'not'.
Beats Music app is still on Google Play.
Samsung will probably be buying SMS Audio pretty soon.
The deal wasn't finalized until last week so I don't think they could list the Beats app as truly made by Apple until now. BTW I noticed yesterday in the Spike Lee documentary that the logo has been changed to a play button. When did that happen? Edit: Looks like the Beats Music logo has the play button and Beats Audio has the round version.
I think he may be referring to a scenario where a Chinese court could force a Chinese based company to turn over data they have stored in a United States data center. Another possible case could be a US court demanding Apple's data stored in China based on the precedent of the MS Ireland court ruling.
They could do what they initially did in North Carolina. Buy clean energy from a different source and sell it to the power company. Even if the energy used in the data center is dirty, they have a net lower carbon footprint.
The data gets encrypted AFTER it arrives at Apple servers. What is stopping China from wiretapping the last hop in and first hop out?
Ok, if I get another elder with seniority who confers, I'll apploogize. But I think he deserves admonishment after all the BS he has posted.
Sucks there will be no more white christmases and they will be shutting down the north pole due to global warming?