or Connect

Posts by mstone

You are one who claims to be the expert in reading corporate financial reports. You should already know this stuff.
I can see your point, it may be unethical, but it is not illegal, unlike selling your personal information is, as was alleged by the OP. But let's put the blame where it really belongs, on the advertisers and the websites that host them. If the website owner does not put scripts in the page to allow tracking and the display of dynamic ads, Google would not have any way to track you or send you ads. Of course the funding for the websites comes from ads, so without them, the...
I would say definitely not. Please tell me how I can purchase some of Google's cache of personal information. If I can purchase some then I would agree with you, otherwise I will stick with my current belief that Google does not sell the personal info they collect. I work with Google adwords, adsense and analytics on my websites and I have not found any offers to buy, sell, rent, or view personal information for free or fee. I'm just curious what proof you have for your...
Perhaps, but I still think your delusional conspiracy theory is ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that is not how Google works. I seriously doubt Google ever sells your personal information. It is much more useful for them to keep it private. What Google sells is targeted advertising. Without a doubt they develop personal profiles when possible, but it does them no good to sell it to an advertiser who has no way to deliver ads on their own. The advertiser needs Google to deliver...
That wording is just AI click bait which you swallowed hook, line and sinker. Visit their website. There is only one former Google employee on the management team. Most of the others are from Apple, Cisco and One Medical Group.
Perhaps you should try rereading the article. Sprouting is a new company, not part of Google…for now, that is.
Sure but does anyone shop for cloud services at a physical store? Does a CPA stop by to purchase an upgrade to MS Money? Do enterprise IT guys drop into the MS Store for a corporate license of Office, or a boxed version of SQL Server? Nope. I stopped in to the MS Store at South Coast Plaza during a trip to the Apple Store at the same mall. There were lots of people there at Microsoft but no one was buying anything. Mostly nerds playing on the real Surface table and a bunch...
I'd be interested in how it actually works. You know, connects to a server on the Internet or direct, or when the baby is at the grandparents' or baby-sitter's house and you are on date night, how do you log in? How does it get through the firewall, privacy, etc. Everyone always wants it to just work. I just want to know how.
Your shop must be in decline. We have lots of requests for OS X native CS 6 files for translation to other languages. OS X is universally preferred among publishing companies.
He is free to respond or not. Nothing I wrote would interfere with that.