or Connect

Posts by mstone

Interesting watch Ive is wearing in that shot.
Apple needs to disrupt the razor blade industry.
Yeah, I get his point that it would be a balanced environment for a child, except now days, babies spend all day at daycare. They take their first step and say their first word there under the care of some anonymous immigrant who speaks to them in some other language.
Bought it off the lot mid july 2014 in Irvine, California. Just lucky I guess because it was fully loaded and in metallic gray with black interior. Exactly what I was looking for. They only had one and I got it the same day is was delivered to the dealer. EDIT: Well not exactly off the lot it was in the warehouse all covered in plastic.
Yeah same with me however BoA doesn't comment on why they replaced it just that it needed to be done. Happened twice so far, but I never saw any charges on my statement. I've heard that credit cards are better than debit cards for protection, but both times my card was breeched it was my debit card. Particularly inconvenient when you are out of the country and depend on ATM for operating expenses. As my wife says that's a whole 'nother Oprah. We have money locally but...
Yeah, I get it, you want a new BMW but with CarPlay. Love my 2015 535, but you know the 2015 models came out like mid year 2014 I bought mine in July 2014.
Maybe but they do have a couple iPhone apps already. 
It is the same in the US. The banks took a loss on the fraud but replacing your card was not exactly proactive.
Probably because it was used in a fraud. They don't tell what happened.
has anything changed since biblical times?