or Connect

Posts by mstone

I can't see how working for Uber is a step up. At best that seems like a lateral move. It does sort of look bad for Apple having such a high level long term engineer to leave for a company like Uber. I like Uber and have used it. Their maps are pretty cool, but they are just taxi company.
Perhaps even the uber geeks with their myriad of customizations have become bored with rooting and skinning their phones. The novelty has worn off. Even they have better things to do.
I'm curious. What possible motive do you have in arguing that civilization is not on the precipice of rapid decline due to overpopulation? Do you own stock in Soylent Green?
Sounds like you know your stuff. /s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s
Sweet! I am so ready.
Seems it was easy enough for you  to claim that I am incorrect about overpopulation. Let's see your data. FYI, my numbers are giving your argument the benefit of the doubt by a factor of two. Since you did not even recognize that I would suggest you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. See, the population numbers are two years old and the arable acres are double that of the technically accurate figure. The 7 billion acres is more like the 'potential'...
 Although this is primarily a USA site, there are also many foreign posters who are using English as a second language. When your system preferences are set to some language other than English, every word shows up as misspelled while trying to type in English. It is not too difficult for us to identify those situations and perhaps a little forgiveness for grammatical and spelling mistakes would be in order.   Often for me it really depends on the quality of the content...
The World has 7.68 billion acres of arable land.The Earth's population is 7.046 billion.It takes about 1+ acres of land to sustain 1 adult.     You can do the math.    
Same here. I know this is an over generalization but I think people who routinely run out of battery before the end of the day have bigger problems than battery capacity. They need a better life. If you are never home and don't have a job with a power source and all you do is stay on your device all day then you should try changing your lifestyle not your phone. People who have jobs, home life, spend time parenting, in conversation with family, exercise, cook, dine, etc...
Perhaps that is where your opinion differs.