or Connect

Posts by mstone

There is no love in the symbol of the Confederate flag, only hate.
People with Confederate flags on their license plates are probably not a very large market for Apple, whereas the number of people who are offended by the bigotry and racism the flag represents is huge.
Apple may be skipping the Intel E5 V3 and maybe V4 as well because the support for 5K resolutions, dual 4K monitors and TB3 will come with E5 V5 chip architecture. They may also be waiting for the new AMD FirePro W series GPUs because of the new emphasis is on GPU tasks rather than CPU. Right now the main advantages for the V3 chips is more cores, DDR4 and more RAM, which isn't to say that wouldn't be a nice upgrade. The V3 chips have been shipping since late 2014 but the...
Many posters on this thread are misinformed. There are plenty of Confederate flags in the iTunes store which you could verify for yourself if you bothered to type the word Confederate into the search. Only the apps with the Confederate Flag used in an offensive or mean-spirited way were removed.
Yeah Bill and Rebecca Goldsmith guest DJs. 
They are not likely to reverse this policy. That would be a total PR disaster. It is not a complete censorship of all confederate flags - just the ones that are offensive and mean spirited. 
1861 version
For typical AT&T user that is more than a third of a 5 GB data plan.
For 256Kbps stream: If you commute 30 minutes each way for 20 days a month you would use a little more than 2 GB of data.
I've tried geofencing a couple times. Never worked very well for me. I found it to be unreliable, imprecise and delayed by a few minutes. It might work for something like: remember to buy flowers for my wife when I leave the office, but I tried to set it to remind me to get my reusable shopping bags out of the trunk of the car when I arrive at the grocery store - it reminded me about five minutes later when I was already in the store. Other times it never reminded me at all.