or Connect

Posts by mstone

Nope inDesign. 1. Place new CC .AI file (Cmd+D) into your old inDesign page2. Export PDF (Cmd+E)3. Open PDF in your old illustrator (CS 4-6)4. Optional, save as old .AI file  I've stayed up to date with the latest Adobe apps since Illustrator 1a. I always updated as soon as I received a file that needed a newer version, which was all the time because I share a lot with the other offices and third party designers.  Perfectly understandable if you want to stay on an older...
I agree. Apple Maps just doesn't have the data.  Ingye-dong, Paldal-gu Suwon Gyeonggi
That was probably a poor analogy on my part. I do agree owning a home is better than monthly payments. CC is just another monthly bill like utilities, phone, etc. In my case I have no alternative to CC because that is what we use for business and I collaborate with other users around the world since I work for a global company with several offices. We all have the latest tools so we can share files. Tip:If you have an older copy of inDesign, you can place the newer .ai...
Is that what really happened? Where can I get a link to that info? I'd like to read details of the negotiations.
The size of the band is important so I assume the dev will be able to select which fits.
I'm sure they do. Apple knows if a developer has used TestFlight with a watch app and those are probably the people getting the opportunity. Eventually an app developer will need a 42mm and a 38mm for provisioning. Makes sense that you wouldn't need any of the expensive models.
My thought as well. I'm sure the major developers received watches months ago so they would have apps available by launch day.
FCP and Aperture are finished /s
It doesn't bother me at all. I like how we get updates all the time not once a year like before. Plus we get the entire Adobe suite which was really expensive before. Also you can install it on two machines even if one is Windows and the other Mac. Personally I have it on two Macs though. I look at it just like any other reoccurring bill of which I have many. If I quit paying my mortgage, I don't get to live in the house any longer.
The features in CC not in LR 6 are not that important in my opinion. All the features in this article are in LR 6.http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/versions.html