or Connect

Posts by mstone

The Mac Pro was made in the US by well paid, professional, grown ups, not underpaid Chinese teenagers with questionable ethics who steal parts. I would love to learn that the iWatch is being made in the US, but probably not likely.  I will reserve judgement until I see it but it would take a lot to convince me to wear a watch. Nothing is going to scream fanboy like an iWatch.
No parts leak yet though.
I had a LaCie power supply fail too. I was a bit perplexed as to what happen to my external FW drive. The light came on as normal but the drive wouldn't spin up. I suspected the failure was in the drive since the light was on. I took it apart and stuck the bare drive in a computer and it mounted no problem, it was a Seagate. So it turned out it was the power supply. It just wasn't putting out enough power to spin the drive even though the light was still on. I would not be...
I used that thing but I didn't find it. I did find this though. http://www.avaya.com/blogs/archives/2013/11/updated-nov-2013-123-largest-ipad-deployments-by-enterprises-and-schools.html
I have yet to be convinced that a fat finger is superior to a pixel perfect mouse pointer. Touch is a mobile convenience not the the future of computing.
Ha ha!. Why do we know nothing about you, especially compared to the transparency of the long time posters. Soli: entrepreneur and network adminMel: advertising agency, media expertDigitalclips: entrepreneur computer sales, video expertLorin: Audio engineerGator: digital printing and technology expertDick: Apple authorized retail store, IBM and othermstone: medical software engineer and entrepreneur I'm not forgetting anyone...there are just many, many others who have...
You talk big but I bet you live in a tiny little room with your squirming little thoughts, wishing that you had some friends or respect. It is so clear even sog can see it.
Do you suffer from ADHD? Apparently any post longer than a few words leaves you completely confusded. It was the post I was replying to that suggested that a larger iPad might be an attempted replacement for a notebook. I'm pretty sure the original poster was expressing doubts  and I'm certain I was not advocating such a strategy, so yes, if you want an iPad buy one, but not to replace a notebook. As far as your other insults are concerned it only demonstrates that you...
...keeping... the iPad mini at 1 GB? Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion.
Nothing is going to replace my rMBP. If you are trying to replace a notebook with an iPad, you'll need a keyboard for starters. Then you just have a crappy notebook that can also be used as a tablet with a slightly better camera, but you still don't have a file system, external i/o interfaces, a mouse or lots of ram, more powerful graphics, overlapping resizable windows, and a ton of other powerful stuff. All you get is a cheaper price and onscreen touch capabilities. I...