or Connect

Posts by mstone

So if I have settings, and whatever iCloud backs up day to day, which might be nice to have, but how do you integrate that with a complete back up on my Mac which also has the settings, but an older version? How do you do both?
I have never used iCloud. It sounds kind of complicated where you have to use all these different services Photos, iTunes Match, iCloud Drive etc. just to get your data backed up. I just looked online and I have 11 MB of "documents" but no clue what documents they are. Is there any way to see them? The only back up I would trust is a full back up to my Mac that includes ALL my data.
So when you have to back up before you take your phone in for service, this is not a back up you can use to restore your phone with if they end up giving you a new phone with Apple Care, like what happen to me when my iPhone had hardware failure. I backed up to my Mac and when I got home I restored it with all my data intact. 
So it is just backing up the OS? What about your data?
Depends on the tires. We were in a heavy duty 4WD truck with off road tires, no radio at the time. iPad 3 just doesn't have the volume. I had the same issue in an airplane even using the stock ear buds. Simply not enough volume to overcome the background noise. I now have AKG noise canceling headphones which does the trick, but kind of rude if you are traveling with someone who wants to talk.
I have a 128 GB phone and 5 GB of iCloud space.
Unless you have an iPad mounted up high on the dash where a nav system would be, the temptation to look down at your tiny iPhone screen could be dangerous. All modern nav systems have turn by turn voice now. I was using an iPad in a vehicle that did not have a nav system, and you couldn't even hear it over the road noise. Sure we could have figured out how to connect it to the car speakers but we didn't have the correct cabling. We ended up missing a freeway interchange...
Even Adobe does not use Flash on their web site except on their download Flash test page. In terms of mobile devices they have Mobile Device Packaging for Flash which converts it to either an app or HTML5. Works really well. Flash Pro is a great platform for creating HTML5 content.
I think Dodge uses NAVTEQ   I still like onboard nav systems better than trying to download data over cell network.
Unless they made a derivative of Myriad there are only Regular and Light in the official Myriad Pro typeface, Opentype and Multiple Master Postscript. (there is also Semibold, Bold and Black obviously, but that wouldn't be slimmer). From what I am able to see in this low res image this van label appears to be Myriad Regular.