or Connect

Posts by mstone

I tend to agree, perhaps Gorilla Glass 3 on the new screen.
Funny but unless the sensor hole has been moved to the other side, he was scratching the top surface.
I'd think there is little chance a knockoff would have glass harder than an iPhone 5s either, which to me, suggests this is a real iPhone 6 screen which apparently is not sapphire. Fine with me. None of my iPhones have ever been scratched, front or back.
You've obviously heard the expression "A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind", right?Albert Einstein's desk 
What is the component with the long wire?
Mossberg and Pogue usually get an advance unit to review 2 weeks ahead of launch but I don't think they would make any bug reports back to Apple.
I always buy Apple care +
Doubt it. Analytics is probably one of the most important services Google offers because it is tied directly to AdWords and AdSense. The advertisers need to see the conversion results to fine tune their ads and their advertising budgets. That translates directly to revenue for Google. 
Sure you are probably right but I don't like the deal and don't like IBM and not too fond of Cook either, I already sold my AAPL a while ago so it is really none of my business, but I am still a little emotionally attached to the old Apple.
True enough. I acknowledged that the iPad is a very useful tool for mobile and if you look at Apple's enterprise usage examples they are ALL outdoor mobile applications. My question was why anyone would want to use an iPad in an office environment when a desktop computer was available and more capable. No one wanted to answer that question. Probably because it is stupid to use an iPad instead of a desktop. There may be some specialized circumstance but I believe it would...