or Connect

Posts by mstone

He doesn't need to prove anything to us. He is already a published author on iOS security, an early member of iOS jail breaking teams and invited to lecture at a well known conference. It is no different than a doctor lecturing at a medical conference about his work in cancer research. You don't expect him to first cure cancer before being allowed to give talk on the subject.
I'm trying to find other significant differences. One I spotted is the side screws used to mount the side switches. On the 5s the holes are really shallow, but on the new part they have been beefed up and the actual sides of the case look thinner as well. Not sure what that means but I'm pretty excited. Can't wait. I have a feeling I'm going to logged into Apple.com at midnight one day soon.
Not sure but it looks perhaps some, but not all.
It is possible to extract data from the phone, at least with physical possession. Apple provides that service to law enforcement, although there is an extremely long waiting list. If Apple has a back door then it is not impossible for others to figure out how to gain access as well. http://www.cnet.com/news/apple-deluged-by-police-demands-to-decrypt-iphones/
That version does not have the white inlaid logo, so perhaps that is an older design.
Yeah, but it is none of their business either. They don't need to read the txt I send my wife.
NSA is turning out just like in the sci-fi movies such as Minority Report, Fifth Sense, etc. In the future no one will have any real privacy.
Interesting. I see the white plastic dividers in the outer edge but I do not see any place for glass inserts on the back.   Hard to tell but the power switch does look like it is on the side   The edges of the case do not look rounded like in the mock-ups   The inner surface looks incredibly smooth. Could it be…?
I never read the forum on a mobile device so I wouldn't know about that but it doesn't seem so bad on a Mac. The problem with the repeated text is that on the original article linked on the home page they use side bars for emphasis. When the text is copied to import into the forum version the side bars get copied as well, but because they are imported as regular text it appears to be accidentally duplicated. Easy enough to ignore once you know how it occurred. The problem...
That article was boring. I don't disagree with any of the statements, just that there really wasn't a point. This is not the 90s and the comparisons with today are weak. The text jumps all over the place. Just a stream of random thoughts in no particular order and no central theme. Rambling, rambling, rambling...   But the rolling over like an overfed goldfish was original, so one thumbs up.