or Connect

Posts by mstone

It really pisses me off that he thumbs up every one of my posts. He does it just because he knows it pisses me off.
You know how you can walk into an Apple Store and just start playing around with an iPhone or iPad and immediately get a good idea of what the user experience will be like? This is going to be much more complicated for Watch because without it being connected to an iPhone it is pretty simplistic. To experience music, you would need a paired BT headphone, to see messaging or biometrics you would have to log in and set up the security profile, etc. Same with the Touch ID...
There is no place to plug it in.
 The internet is really slow here
Mine is 2015 very exclusive.Check the red detail highlight color on the key fob
Here you go no clue how that can help/
Just try it next time you need to renew your tags, which is every year. Even if you are like me changing your car every three years you still need to renew your registration every single year. AAA is fast and easy. It is absolutely painless.
They do not do drivers license renewals, only registration, title transfers etc,
I didn't think it was a secret. You just walk into the AAA office. write a check, boom, out of there. You don't even need your renewal paperwork they look it up on the computer. But they only accept checks or cash no CC.
For $45 per year I never have to go to the DMV. I go to AAA. In and out in 15 minutes for my registrations and since my cars are all brand new no smog either. I have not been to the DMV in more than 10 years. Normally they just automatically renew my license by mail asking if anything has changed from the last time, such as my vision. I just check the box that says no changes and the license arrives in the mail a couple weeks later. My wife loves it too since her drivers...