or Connect

Posts by mstone

Ok shall we take it one step further? I really don't understand how an iPhone can be redundant. If you went away for the weekend and forgot your phone charger, but not your watch charger, your iPhone and Watch would basically quit working at the same time because the Watch is virtually useless without an iPhone, not the other way around. We all got by just fine without wristwatches ever since the invention of the cell phone. One might argue you could get by just fine...
The watch is completely redundant. It is the least important thing I carry.
Perhaps for an RF window on a phone but not the whole case. Cubic Zirconia is a strong thermal insulator which is not good for a phone. Need a material that can disperse heat. My iPhone 6 gets hot pretty quickly while streaming music.
Sometimes I forget the entire watch. It is not the end of the world.
That is not the watch's fault.
With my typical usage the watch theoretically could go two days because it uses about 50% battery per day, but you are right, it needs to be charged everyday. If it had a couple extra hours it would for sure make it two days with a little bit to spare. The good thing though, is that it charges pretty fast. It can go from 50% to 100% in about a half hour, so if you forgot to charge it you can get enough for the day in the time it takes you to shave and shower in the morning.
In this case you are just wrong. The hair / fur edge detection is outstanding, better than Photoshop or Affinity.
The point is that you don't have to deal with the fine hairs yourself. You just position the brush over the area that needs work and the software "knows" what you want to do. It is sort of like telling the gardener to cut the roses and pull the weeds. You don't have to tell him to cut each individual flower and pull each dandelion one by one.
Exactly! It works similar to the Quick Select tool in both Photoshop and Affinity Photo. First you do a quick select and then use the refine tool. The red mask which is just one view choice adjusts to capture the fine hairs automatically as you brush over them.
Dw works fine for me. What are your complaints with it? I have Coda and Transit also and tried them as a test but I manage dozens of websites and they are all saved in Dw sites so unless I want to spend a couple days reconfiguring them in some new app and learn new software, Dw is just easier for me. I guess I'm just used to it. It has really good searching tools and the code indenting and coloring is great. I don't use the design view because all our sites are dynamic php...