or Connect

Posts by mstone

You just confirmed exactly what I wrote. You obviously don't care how many innocent iOS users get harmed so long as it is not you and it discredits your enemies. Can't you see how not fixing this tarnishes Apple's reputation more than anything else?
By your logic it would be good if the US and Europe allowed islamic terrorists continued to attack us so everyone would see how evil they are and hate them.
I certainly wouldn't want to be wearing a tight black nylon shirt in sweltering heat for a grueling 5 hour match in the midday sun.    Players with apparel sponsors aren't going to be wearing Polo shirts unless Polo is their sponsor.
You should take your own advice. 
There is a difference between throwing pasta at the wall to see what sticks when you are struggling to make water boil versus everything sticking. Apple is in the latter position now.
I wouldn't make that assumption. My iPhone 5 is scheduled to become my unlocked international travel phone as soon as the new model is released. I need it to last at least another two years. Mine might be covered but so far I have had no battery issues.
Is there any market that they are not invested in? The 4.7 and the 5.5 are filling some gaps. Next up a watch and perhaps a TV. Certainly we don't know the details of their plans, but apparently they are expanding their reach in many areas especially now with health, home and car.
It was a waste of time for you make all those illustrations because it doesn't prove anything. Apple isn't playing darts. For all we know they are playing billiards and plan on running the table. That would leave the competitors without a shot at all.
No not just like Samsung. Surveys are surveys but when the reports all agree they become more reliable data. You can also disregard any biases  because we are talking about two Apple products not a competitor product. Why would a survey company want to lie about sales numbers of mini vs. full size? There is no benefit to them, unlike paid for surveys comparing company A vs. company B.
* based on numbers from third party survey companies which all reported consistent results that the mini outsold the full size iPad.** Apple has never released sales figures with a breakdown of models for any product segment.