or Connect

Posts by mstone

Mine is 2015 very exclusive.Check the red detail highlight color on the key fob
Here you go no clue how that can help/
Just try it next time you need to renew your tags, which is every year. Even if you are like me changing your car every three years you still need to renew your registration every single year. AAA is fast and easy. It is absolutely painless.
They do not do drivers license renewals, only registration, title transfers etc,
I didn't think it was a secret. You just walk into the AAA office. write a check, boom, out of there. You don't even need your renewal paperwork they look it up on the computer. But they only accept checks or cash no CC.
For $45 per year I never have to go to the DMV. I go to AAA. In and out in 15 minutes for my registrations and since my cars are all brand new no smog either. I have not been to the DMV in more than 10 years. Normally they just automatically renew my license by mail asking if anything has changed from the last time, such as my vision. I just check the box that says no changes and the license arrives in the mail a couple weeks later. My wife loves it too since her drivers...
Well the king of Spain did grant huge sections of land to the family which is now controlled by the Irvine Company and they still hold the land. Same with Rancho Mission Viejo, so some land owners were able to hold on and was successfully re-titled in California, USA.
Perhaps but no one knows. The Pacific is a big area. The Spaniards made it all the way to the Philippines during that same era and substantially colonizes that culture and also made it all the way down the west coast of South America. 
True, but the claims were not held by military in those northern areas, only Catholic missions, so of course they could not forcibly hold on to them.
I know almost nothing about the inner workings of the BMW fob and always thought there must be a battery inside that eventually would need changing, not that I ever expected it to die during the short time I was to own the car. It just occurred to me that perhaps when you take your car in for service, they may charge up your fob battery which would then be good for another year.