or Connect

Posts by mstone

Market share is not an issue as long as it is enough to sustain the ecosystem. That was the problem back in the lean Mac years. Mac just didn't have enough market share to support professional software development. If not for Adobe and in some part, Macromedia, and also the very profitable printing and design industries, it probably would have gone under. Right now with 20% market share for iOS, and a user base that has the willingness to upgrade often, buy apps, media and...
True, however the reason is that iOS does not allow any third party drivers like OS X does. For example Wacom tablets require drivers so that any application that wants to implement Wacom functionality has support at the system level. Whether or not Apple delivers a stylus, it would be nice to have a quality digitizer and support for the Wacom stylus options, which are widely considered class leading technology.
  What is supposed to happen in 2019? Nobody can predict the future that far out. If they said 2016 that might be more realistic but what does Apple care if they are still growing sales and taking all the profits?
When I go too the Apple store I see some old people in One to One sessions.
Then no it was not one to one.
 As others have mentioned Swatch is a watchmaking conglomerate with maybe 20 different brands, some very high end timepieces among them.
hydrogen gas is refuelled via an adapted headphone socket.
Yeah, too many parts and processes, but high pressure hydrogen has more than double the energy density of Li ion batteries.  Never say never! After all, God has been using hydrogen in the Sun as a viable energy source for at least 5000 years, perhaps more depending on who you ask. Why not let him do the hard work and we can just collect the energy?
I'll be anxious at 6:30 PM Pacific to see how the Shanghai market opens.
  Tim sent the email to a news organization which obviously was going to make it public immediately. Cramer does not trade anymore. All his investments are in a foundation because he does not want to appear to have a conflict of interest when he expresses his opinion on the show regarding specific stocks.