or Connect

Posts by mstone

As others have mentioned Swatch is a watchmaking conglomerate with maybe 20 different brands, some very high end timepieces among them.
hydrogen gas is refuelled via an adapted headphone socket.
Yeah, too many parts and processes, but high pressure hydrogen has more than double the energy density of Li ion batteries.  Never say never! After all, God has been using hydrogen in the Sun as a viable energy source for at least 5000 years, perhaps more depending on who you ask. Why not let him do the hard work and we can just collect the energy?
I'll be anxious at 6:30 PM Pacific to see how the Shanghai market opens.
  Tim sent the email to a news organization which obviously was going to make it public immediately. Cramer does not trade anymore. All his investments are in a foundation because he does not want to appear to have a conflict of interest when he expresses his opinion on the show regarding specific stocks.
True but many Apple Stores are in malls and malls usually have lots of parking. Apple could lease, reserve and equip as many spots as they needed.A Tesla might have enough power to smash a garage door from a standing start in 1 meter distance but I'd hate to see the repair bill. Why not just send the police over there, then they would catch the the unexpecting thief as well, with no damage to the car?
They do make a dual engine, all wheel drive model S. There is a lot of weight to the Tesla anyway due to the batteries, which are distributed along the lower chassis of the vehicle. Having too little weight on the front wheels is not a good thing for handling at high speed which is why GT race cars are usually mid-engine. BTW, AFAIK the only sensors behind the Tesla grille are the parking sensors. That is no reason to make it ugly.  If the grille was designed as a...
I finally made a payment yesterday with mine. Starting to see some in the wild. Three or four times on TV announcers. One on a woman next to me at a stop light. Of course if you go to the Apple Store you'll see plenty. I'm not sure how all those sales associates can afford it. Maybe they get a really big discount.
The irony with Fogle case is this story today about a woman getting only probation for raping a 15 year old boy. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/08/21/molly-shattuck-ravens-cheerleader-sentenced-rape-boy/32108039/
I'm I the only one who thinks the Tesla fake grille is really ugly?