or Connect

Posts by mstone

No he is not banned. He's probably on vacation or whatever. He logged on 5 days ago.
Stainless is better in my opinion, however I would prefer solid stainless not some laminated construction. I think it is unlikely that they will use some core case construction and then wrap it in another material depending on the model. Same goes for the aluminum, much better if it is one solid piece. I think the gold will also be one solid piece, although I could imagine they could find a way to cast a piece that was some alloy toward the center but transitioned to 18K...
My brother lives in Boulder CO, a very cool college town. He reports that there are Ph.Ds working as waiters in restaurants and clerks at Staples. They apparently just don't want to leave Boulder so they take whatever work they can find. Sort of stupid Ph.Ds if you ask me. Take a high paying job somewhere else and then use your savings to move back to Boulder and start some high tech business. Sometimes even geniuses don't have any common sense.
I wouldn't know since I have never kept my BMWs more than three years, but we used to have to plug the fob into the dash once in a while so maybe then. Now, there is no place to plug in the fob so I can't imagine that there is any charging going on.
Yeah you are probably right. I had one run in with the union early in my career. My first job out of college was a computer/software/hardware technician in the operating room at a large regional hospital. At the time it was a new job classification so they assigned me to the nurse's union. I had no seniority so I had to work graveyard shift and on call holidays all day. Anyway, the only type of patients we saw were car crash emergencies. I was really dedicated to the work,...
That is what I thought. Once it is setup you can use it to some degree independently, but to add software, music or update the OS you would likely need an iPhone.
I did? My mistake then, I never meant looked "exactly". It just reminds me of that sort of geeky watch.
So does that mean it cannot be purchased and configured without an iPhone?
I believe you are slightly twisting the words in my comments. I originally said "looks something like" then I said "from a distance they looked similar" I never used the word "exactly". Furthermore it is just my opinion, which I clarified, so it you have a different opinion, fine, but please don't put words in my mouth.
Thanks for the link.  The way that is worded I am still a little unsure if it can be purchased and configured without an iPhone.