or Connect

Posts by mstone

Or say Hey Siri call Hey Siri send a message to I'll txt you later I have both hands full at the moment.
He exhibited the same rage about the original iPad mini. Swore that Apple would never release a tablet in the 7" range because Steve said it wouldn't work and when they did release it, he insisted that it was a mistake and would be a failure. Then when it even outsold the full size iPad, it was the buyers who were idiots. Then of course the huge Apple blunder of naming the iPhone 5 when clearly it was the 6th edition so it would be named iPhone 6. I mean how could it not...
I wasn't trying to argue the merits of Samsung charitable donations only pointing out that 'sog' was simply making more unsubstantiated claims to bolster his argument against them. Just another sensationalized knee jerk reaction with no research.
Actually it doesn't. It is so flat that there is actually some natural adhesion between the two flat surfaces.
Why don't you just Google it? http://www.samsungtelecom.com/life-at-samsung/corporate-responsibility.asp
In this case the guy is a professor at UC Riverside.
 I was reading today about a very big security hack on Android. http://www.cs.ucr.edu/~zhiyunq/publications.html First topic in the publication list: Peeking into Your App without Actually Seeing it: UI State Inference and Novel Android Attacks [PDF] One thing he mentions in the article is that in theory this hack could be done on Windows, OS X and iOS too although unproven because for one thing you need to download a malware app first. He has only demonstrated it on...
As far as I know, people in Brazil are allowed to go to Internet discussion forums and register with a throw away email and a  fake name then voice their opinion anonymously just like people do here. In reality, the Brazil court ruling is meaningless until they start blocking the Internet. 
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchAgents/com.apple.notificationcenterui.plist killall NotificationCenter  But I don't use Mail app on OS X. I get my email in the browser.
I think almost no one would notice the difference if the entire phone was .77mm thicker. I use my phone on the desk everyday and the wobble is definitely noticeable and objectionable in my test. One of the main reasons I have the iPhone on the desk while I work is because I use a lot of professional design applications in full screen mode. When I hear the iPhone ding with a new email, I tap the inbox to see who it is. If it is something I need to address, then I minimize...