or Connect

Posts by mstone

I still think you are completely wrong about this.  For one thing, complied browser scripts would be extremely insecure just like client side Java and Flash are. Conserving bandwidth is continuing to be less and less relevant as the complexity of web pages and faster broadband networks makes it a non-issue while developers continue to ignore any effort to conserve it, just as we have witnessed with the worldwide streaming of Apple's keynote address today. Server side...
I wonder about the same thing. Apple has a plan I'm sure. It is about weighing the pluses verses the minuses in the big picture. They must have their reasons. We just don't know the exact strategy yet.
No mention of the new News app from AI?   I thought that was very interesting. Curious about the Apple News Format. I wonder if it is an extension of iBooks Author.
Music not for me. I already have professional DJ curated music that suits my old guy taste. they are called Radio Paradise and KOCI.
Anything would be better than the way they pronounce El Capitan. Wow does that really grate on the ears?
No need to tap anything. They have PRISM software running in every major peering data center in the US and probably some other countries as well.
  Or perhaps a Canon 5Ds with a 105mm lens.
Sorry like to discuss this further but iPad dictation sucks so bad that I can't
While I agree with the recent decision with the freedom act of not allowing bulk telephone records to be recorded, I don't really think that the fourth amendment search and seizure applies. The ninth amendment obviously needs Supreme Court interpretation because it's so vague.With the fourth amendment They are not really searching inside your home, they are searching out on the Internet which is public domain. I's similar to the laws that say in cities where the police are...
Which part of the United States Constitution are you referring to?