or Connect

Posts by frankie

Does anyone have the link on apple to check their serial number?  Thanks!
When 2,000 people own it all and offer no choice the pure BS of a 'free market' and choice become irrelevant and meaningless.  I happily boycott Walmart and shop local, but small businesses can't and never will be able to compete with lobbying and 'buying' politicians. I don't know maybe it's just me.  I like giving my neighbors and fellow Americans a decent life.  We all live together after all.  I like knowing them and using their services, etc.  I'll take that over 200...
And us too right?  Who likes taxes, especially when so much of it goes to helping military contractors get richer while killing people and also protecting business interests over actual safety?  The only problem is they don't pay and we do, and then we pay more and they pay less and use the extra billions to BUY congress to pay even less.  And so it goes on and on until we are all slaves to them and they own the planet.  It's so fun and it's working out great huh?  Profits...
 Of course you joke but the reason we even tip waiters is so they can survive on what they get.  Imagine if the restaurant owner actually paid them a decent wage and we wouldn't even need to tip!  I know I know, why would they do that when we can just pay it for them?
Considering Ireland stopping the service, they are broke, and have zero jobs, I'm not sure it worked out too well for them.
I would say without a doubt yes.  Follow the $ as always.  And we all know corps pay as little as 'legally' possible no matter what. 
Well it costs way more so screw this
And are now what's destroying it.
Sounds great!  Now let's do the same thing for people.
Agree, but even though I hate the 2 party system, there sure are a lot of fools continually voting GOP against the betterment of everyone and the planet.