or Connect

Posts by frankie

Is this sarcasm? Fox has been PROVEN by several non-partisan and even non-American companies to be wrong MORE often than any other 'news' source.  People who DIDN'T watch had more correct information than those who did. This has to be a joke.
Sorry for simple question. Does the pen only work with iPad pro? This seems silly if so.
Wonder how it compares to the wacom stuff
These loopholes need to be closed for EVERYONE, not just Apple. And if they or anyone else owe taxes, as Im sure they do, than they should pay it just like the rest of us.
Far more 'profitable' you could say, but better?  Nah
Are you telling me the USA, the greatest country in thew world, can't do what they're doing in China?  Really? Apple has $190 BILLION stashed in Ireland theyuu haven't paid taxes on.Tim Cook is worth hundreds of Millions. Look I know all these huge corps do it but this article is specifically talking about Apple. But no one is making them create hundreds of thousands of jobs overseas instead of here.  We all have a choice. 
Of course our government is involved. These huge companies use the extra billions in profits, stashing them overseas, and not paying taxes to buy our politicians.If it wasn't worth it to them to do it they woundn't be.And thanks to Citizen's United it's much worse, unlimited, anonymous, and totally legal.
Regardless of either of their comments there's no denying that Apple and other huge comapnies have exploited cheap labor overseas to make hundreds of billions in profits while screwing over the American workforce. There's zero patriotism in that.
I guess that was interesting.  I don't know I got bored though.  The video definitely helped.  Judging just by the music It was kinda repetitive. Im openminded though.  Throw some other things at me.  I enjoy seeing new things I otherwise would never know about!
Although the ads look nice I wasn't very impressed with the 'artists'. There has to be better stuff out there doesn't there?