or Connect

Posts by frankie

Only thing I wish is that everything would go slightly darker. White and more white is hard on the eyes when staring at a computer all day.
I wish Adobe combine it's software instead of fracture it. They could make 6 different products that do what currently 25 or who knows have many do. And it's all this way to make it seem like you get more for your money. Sucks and makes actually using the stuff more complex than it needs to be.
HAHA! So true. Another brain-dead lemming who speaks for the rich, and for free. How do they continue to find these people?! If I'm gonna make up stuff and support corporations over people and the planet, at least I should be on their payroll along with the rest of the politicians...
You nailed. it. The GOP doesn't give a crap about Americans only it's check writing corporate partners...
I switched from Avid to FCP years ago and will NEVER switch back...
Man do I agree. Neither of the ipad videos will play for me. Haven't worked all day. Yet they make a big deal about flash? Seriously what's up?!
No kidding. I think Ives does great work, but there are plenty of young talented new designers who are just waiting for a chance.
Sounds like you're out in the burbs or Texas. No wonder you want to leave. You're in the wrong American city...
Couldn't agree more. What a stupid name. Seriously, just stick with Light Peak. Is this Thor's computer? So stupid...
There's room for grand theft auto and whatever games you like as well. If you don't like something don't buy it. But Rockstar makes some of the hottest games that take in hundreds of millions of $.