or Connect

Posts by frankie

I agree with you for the most part and understand what you're saying, but if they bought out the biggest developer they could keep all of those games off the ps3 and xbox and corner the market. I'm not even a huge fan of ea but that would corner the market and Sony and microsoft would be SOL for popular games. Think about how microsoft buying the halo franchise and how that huge that was for them selling consoles. And I'm talkin realgames, not like 99% of the games on...
Apple should buy EA. They could steal the biggest developer and keep it to themselves.
Talk about a good way to piss a lot of people off. I already know of people who are gonna be mad when the 2nd one comes out!
It's hard to debate Fox viewers as being MORE informed, since they really have no clue. I consider myself non-partisan but choose the left more and more as the lesser of two evils. Most government seems owned by big money, but at least Dems have a slight interest in actually helping people instead of killing them. (i.e. Healthcare versus Wars) You may not like Obama, but there are undebatable facts that the majority of FOX news viewers consistently get wrong. The...
Man I totally agree. I've been saying that for a couple years now. Why doesn't Apple make iWeb Pro? That could be awesome!!!
Does anyone know if the 5870 will work with an Apple 30" monitor? Just want to be safe before buying. I also noticed there are like 5 versions. Which one is the one to get or how does it work? It's confusing! And can I just buy it from Amazon or there anything specific about the Mac version I need? Thanks for any info!
Hello, Just wondering if anyone has had any similar issues. I have an early 2008 Mac Pro. I had the custom installed NVidia 8800 graphics card fail after 6 months. Apple replaced it free. The second one has been giving me issues for years now. My computer crashes alot. Hard drives won't wake up from sleep, which of course causes me to restart alot. And when I do restart I have to do it manually multiple times to get the computer OS to boot. Like 8-10...
You're joking right? About the daily show and never seeing or hearing of it.... USA has landed on the Moon, FOX news has become the real comedy show, and the Bible is just a mythological book... What else do you need to know?
Fastest way to balance the US budget... Add up all the trillions of dollars owed from pirated software, movies, music, and everything else in China. Tack on the inflation for the undervalued Yen that China is purposely keeping ridiculously low. Budget balanced. Sorry China, we don't owe you a cent! Next... I mean seriously, if their government doesnt give a crap about even pretending to stop what been going on for decades why should we care about what we owe them. ...
Why does someone need 40 Billion dollars anyways? I mean seriously what's the point? You can never spend it all and in fact you're probably hampered more by that wealth than actually helped by it. The way the system is setup (by rich people) is that they get richer, off the work of those with less than them, whether it be in the US in factors during the industrial revolution, banks making loans, or by taking advantages of cheap labor in other countries. The only...