or Connect

Posts by frankie

Why does someone need 40 Billion dollars anyways? I mean seriously what's the point? You can never spend it all and in fact you're probably hampered more by that wealth than actually helped by it. The way the system is setup (by rich people) is that they get richer, off the work of those with less than them, whether it be in the US in factors during the industrial revolution, banks making loans, or by taking advantages of cheap labor in other countries. The only...
Thanks for the thoughts. Guess I'll keep looking. There was a recent article that Apple currently now has the biggest profit margin in computers @ 30-35%. So the idea of 'no fat' is a joke. People are willing to pay full price however (obviously) so why would retailers and resellers and even Apple sell them for less?! That's just bad business. I myself also used to work in electronics, computers, and musical instrument sales and know there is a bigger margin...
Wow not a single response. Where are you guys buying your macs anyways?! or are you all paying full price?
It seems like macmall and other places where I would typically buy a new mac are just not budging on prices like the used to. Is anyone finding anywhere that will actually deal with you, especially if you want to buy multiple computers? Thanks for any info!
It seems like macmall and other places where I would typically buy a new mac are just not budging on prices like the used to. Is anyone finding anywhere that will actually deal with you, especially if you want to buy multiple computers? Thanks for any info!
I would guess wireless headphones more likely, especially since apple just bought a wireless headphone company...
[/QUOTE]There are no manufacturers left in the US that could make Apple product. A factory would have to be set up. There are few people left in the US who know how to set those factories up.[/QUOTE] This doesn't really seem to make sense as American companies set up the factories overseas. Didn't we Invent factories? Not to mention we do have thousands upon thousands of factories here in the US. Not to mention American businesses open thousands of Storefronts and...
I know this will never happen but....."BRING IT HOME! Create jobs in the US and make the stuff here! Or put the plant in Mexico, where it's way closer, and we can work on illegal immigration at the same time. I know everyone will scream..."Do you want it to cost $900 dollars instead of $200? Because after paying a regular person's wages that's what will happen?" To which I will reply as I always do-NO, it should still only costs $200, because rather than the...
I still don't get why they did;nt use the iOS and make a killing on more apps sold and distributed. Get everyone hooked just like the iphone....Then just have an iTV app on the front.
$10 for those bumpers? You're kidding me right. They have machines in China pump those things from a mold faster than you can type. I'd say $1 each is about right.