or Connect

Posts by frankie

I really wish Safari would have an option to reload all your web pages after it crashes. This actually happens to me quite often and always makes me restart my browser using Firefox, which of course has that feature...
Google went from nothing to bazillionaires because of one thing, a stupid search engine with ad money. Doesn't apple see how much money can be made this way? They just bought an ad company to do this for the iphone, so they must be starting to see the light. How many millions iphones and 'growing' numbers of macs are out there? Man that would be alot of people using 'apple search'... they should totally start there own engine. Why not?!
I think the problem is not that typical Americans aren't willing to work for decent wages, it's that the freaking top guys aren't willing to work for less than $hundreds of millions. The CEOs of all of these Americans companies are freaking greedy SOBs that don't give a crap about America, suicides in China, or anything else. They only care about themselves...
(((I've said this before, time for Apple to take the lead and move production back to the USA.))) AGREED!!! Loose a few bucks and help the planet and this country! Be a leader and just do it.
What about the 13". Seems that one got screwed...
As far as I can tell the USB is only for importing photos- with an adapter. Just put a dang USB port on it and you can move files around effortlessly...seriously. What would that cost them 50 cents?!
I still can't understand how this thing doesn't have a USB port... Seriously I don't get it.
I understand many people don't like flash. I don't have a particular feeling one way or the other. As a video editor I use flash pretty exclusively for publishing video on the web. It's easy to make flash files, they generally look pretty great especially at such small file sizes, and are harder for people to copy. I've been in video for quite a while and nearly everyone I know posts video to the web using flash. Maybe adobe will get their act together with Flash...
Should have put a USB port on it.......
I don't have any answers for this debate, but I think it's only going to get worse. I decided a couple years ago to buy things made practically anywhere except China. I know many companies may get medals and other supplies from there (possibly radioactive, lead or otherwise), and you can't possibly know where every raw material comes from. Most of the USA doesn't even have any clue where most of the food we eat every day comes from, because they don't want you to...