or Connect

Posts by frankie

I don't have any answers for this debate, but I think it's only going to get worse. I decided a couple years ago to buy things made practically anywhere except China. I know many companies may get medals and other supplies from there (possibly radioactive, lead or otherwise), and you can't possibly know where every raw material comes from. Most of the USA doesn't even have any clue where most of the food we eat every day comes from, because they don't want you to...
I wonder how many people per day will walk in wanting to buy an ipod or iphone and get dumbfounded looks!\
I can't even get AT&T to let me make a call all the way through without dropping out...but I'm gonna stream a movie? Good luck. Apple should just start buying these dudes up. Buy adobe, buy netflix, buy all of them like microsoft buys everybody else. Why not? F rom what I hear they surely got the money. Save them all the headaches and legal stuff in the long run.
So if I have one but nothing has happened so far, what should I do? Should I be preventative and bring it in now? What do they use to replace it with? Is it just the same card? Thanks for any info!
Man, I totally agree. It would be nice to have it say 'Apple, California' and also 'Made in the USA' on the same box!
Sorry, I mean is it the 'Gigabit' version or the older one? Thanks again!
I'm thinking of buying an airport extreme used. Does anyone know which version model MA073C/A is? I know it's not the brand new version, but is it the Ethernet one or the original? Thanks so much for any info!
Too bad my 8200 graphics card on my early 2008 Mac Pro stills completely turns off my computer arbitrarily whenever it feels like it...
My contract with Sprint just expired and I would like to get the iphone. Do you think with the original phone's 2 year contract up this Spring, Apple will update the iphone then as well? I could care less about the 'nano', but don't want to buy it and then 4 months later it gets updated. Just curious about other's thoughts. Thanks!
Can iWeb actually produce and manage more than 1 web site at a time now? I found that missing from the first release ridiculous. Thanks for any info!