or Connect

Posts by frankie

I'm thinking of buying an airport extreme used. Does anyone know which version model MA073C/A is? I know it's not the brand new version, but is it the Ethernet one or the original? Thanks so much for any info!
Too bad my 8200 graphics card on my early 2008 Mac Pro stills completely turns off my computer arbitrarily whenever it feels like it...
My contract with Sprint just expired and I would like to get the iphone. Do you think with the original phone's 2 year contract up this Spring, Apple will update the iphone then as well? I could care less about the 'nano', but don't want to buy it and then 4 months later it gets updated. Just curious about other's thoughts. Thanks!
Can iWeb actually produce and manage more than 1 web site at a time now? I found that missing from the first release ridiculous. Thanks for any info!
Can iWeb actually produce and manage more than 1 web site at a time now? I found that missing from the first release ridiculous. Thanks for any info!
Funny how these investment banks can downgrade Apple's stock-maybe they should have downgraded their own first!! If they can't even get their own act together, how can they know anything about anyone else?!
I thought Republicans were good at screwing the little guy and middle class but at least were good at big business...guess they aren't even good at that...
I have some shares of Apple stock, and as a fan of Apple generally feel good about them, not wanting to really sell them for quite awhile, whether they dip to nothing or quadruple. I'm not that savvy in the stock trade business and I'm trying to learn more as I invest more. We all know the market is in the dumps, with the price of fuel skyrocketing, etc., but what I don't really understand is why it affects tech companies like Apple so much. How can Apple have the...
I don't know of any discrepancies-should work fine!
I downloaded 'xbench' and ran the test. How could I tell what speed the drive's 'cache' is running at? There are all these read and write numbers that I can;t decipher. Thanks for any info!